Boy/girl Cake

Decorating By KristenL Updated 20 Jan 2009 , 4:19pm by Busybear

KristenL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristenL Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 1:51am
post #1 of 4

I'm looking for suggetions for a cake for my son and daughter. We decided to save $$ and have a together family birthday party for them. They are each having their own kid birthday (my daughter's is a princess theme and my son's is Star Wars). My daughter will be 4 and my son will be 7. I was going to try and combine princesses and Star Wars but I'm not sure what to do. I am open to ANY suggestions. Cupcakes? A seperate cake for each? One cake with two themes?
THANKS!!
~Kristen

3 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 3:42am
post #2 of 4

Princess Leah
Princess Amadala <--my vote -- more exotic!

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 4:07pm
post #3 of 4

i think most kids would prefer their own cake! i like the cupcake ideas too - maybe you can even find themed cases.
you could do a princess head (same kind of hair as your daughter maybe?) and ur sons fave characters head.
i just saw a suggestion somewhere else for a cube cake - so each side has a different image/ theme, so if you go the shared cake route that could work!
xx

Busybear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Busybear Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 4:19pm
post #4 of 4

Personally, I would do a princess tiara cookie for treats to go along with the tea party! LOL

As for Darth Vader, I would do cupcakes with light sabers' on top. Hope that you have a wonderful party and be sure to post picks of whatever you choose! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%