Where Do You Buy Your Boxes?

Decorating By shell62995 Updated 19 Jan 2009 , 10:42pm by cakesdivine

shell62995 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shell62995 Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 6:26pm
post #1 of 15

I need cupcake and cake boxes. Is there a cheaper price than $2 a box? Somewhere online or Sams?

14 replies
mybestfriend Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mybestfriend Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:15pm
post #2 of 15

I buy my boxes from a local cake supply store. I bake strictly as a hobby, so I don't use too many boxes. The cake store is definitely cheaper than $2 a box. You can always "google" cake boxes and find online sources. Good luck!

mandice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandice Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 15

brp boxes is a freaking godsend for cupcake boxes!
i happened upon them one day and so far i've only bought their single cupcake boxes (and inserts), but i'm totally in love with them!

lol i mean, it kinda sucks for me cos shipping to Toronto costs the same as the boxes themselves, but if you're in the states they do free ground shipping!

thing is you have to buy them in a set of 100, but otherwise, they're EXCELLENTLY priced. icon_biggrin.gif

good luck!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:35pm
post #4 of 15

uline.com ships from Toronto so check out their boxes.I order mine from them and I live in Calgary....it is cheaper than ordering from th US.

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:37pm
post #5 of 15

I buy from local retail so whouldn't be of any help for ya. Good luck!!

aggiechef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiechef Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:38pm
post #6 of 15

Also, check a local shipping supply store. I get mine from a place called the Box Store, and they advertise mostly shipping materials, but have cake boxes too. You just have to call and ask for them.

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:43pm
post #7 of 15

I LOVE BRP Boxshop, heard about them on here a long time ago and I've never turned back! Excellent prices and FREE shipping within the US!

http://www.brpboxshop.com/

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:50pm
post #9 of 15
Quote:

Ooh Nashvillewraps has such nice stuff, I love looking through their catalog and dreaming of having my own signature packaging someday thumbs_up.gif

tarheelgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheelgirl Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:51pm
post #10 of 15

I buy locally and they start at .49 a box! I checked around online and could not beat the price.

cheesecakes-galore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheesecakes-galore Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:55pm
post #11 of 15

I'll have to check out BRP. Otherwise I have been ordering my boxes from sugarcraft.com I am not sure about cupcake boxes, but for their regular cake boxes they are cheaper than anywhere else I have found so far. And they give discounts when you order in bulk. Although their shipping is not free.

cheesecakes-galore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheesecakes-galore Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 7:58pm
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesecakes galore

I have been ordering my boxes from sugarcraft.com

Sorry I didn't realize that would be blocked. I do not know how to add a website to a post.

idgalpal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idgalpal Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 8:15pm
post #13 of 15

I was getting mine at The Paper Factory, they just marked them down to 49 cents!!! But they're closing the store icon_sad.gif
They were less than two dollars each before that. Luckily I wasd able to stock up.
Does Cash n Carry have them?

brannendeville Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brannendeville Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 8:22pm
post #14 of 15

So BRB allows you to ship your cupcakes and cakes and they get they in good shape without damage?

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 10:42pm
post #15 of 15

uline is awesome and you get an automatic 30 day account, no credit check if you have a business.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%