Bridal Show Sucess :)

Decorating By tdybear1978 Updated 21 Jan 2009 , 2:22pm by tdybear1978

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 2:49pm
post #31 of 34

I agree that your cakes are just stunning!!! Thank you for sharing your photos with us, and your little tid bits about your show. These are the little things that add up to wonderful experience. I have a show coming up in March, and I will take your example of MANY display cakes as a good thing to remember!!!! icon_smile.gif

Thanks!!!!

Again: Wonderful job. I do love the black & white w/red roses !!!

newnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newnancy Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 2:58pm
post #32 of 34

CONGRATS! I love your cakes, from the 1st to the last. What great talent you have. They are all VERY PRETTY. I'm sooo excited for you & jealous that I don't have that talent.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 3:08pm
post #33 of 34

ok, I'm just dying to know...with the black and white one..........did you actually frost a portion in white and frost a portion in black frosting?? Or did you ice the whole thing and airbrush the black side??? that's so cool.....I would love to know the nuts and bolts of the whole thing!

tdybear1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdybear1978 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 2:22pm
post #34 of 34

yes, i will get a pic of the booth up as soon as i get it off of my camera.
there were a few brides that came on sat. and then returned on sunday to book. if they seemed real hesitant to book but very interested I would tell them to go home and take a look at my website - that there were a lot of pictures on there also.
the black/white cake is iced in white and black icing. the black icing is choc. and then colored with black (it takes much less black color to get it to black when I start with choc.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%