Tiny Impression Letters?

Decorating By cocobean Updated 5 Jul 2011 , 8:45pm by littlegemscakery

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 2:03pm
post #91 of 296

Wow ! Sara that was pretty fast ! I hope mine come soon. Im so excited you got them.Yes, please post something when you can !
Enjoy!!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 2:42pm
post #92 of 296

Terrific, Sara!! I wondered if you would get yours in 2 or 3 days since you live in Scotland. Lucky you!!
Thanks for letting us know and please do upload a pic for us when you can! icon_biggrin.gif

CookiezNCupcakez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookiezNCupcakez Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 4:10pm
post #93 of 296

YAY SARA icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 6:54pm
post #94 of 296

Be sure and post pix when you're done!! icon_lol.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 6:57pm
post #95 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by saracupcake

Mine Arrived!

They are fab!

I tried them and I think the result is great, they are fiddly cause they are so small but worth the effort.

It comes with one scalloped edge biscuit (cookie) cutterand also with a separate bar that you could use to press into anything.

I'll make something later and post a picture!

Sara

Wohoooo!!!! yes please 'show and tell' asap icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
I just found out that I can make some cookies for a retirement party, at work so, I'm planning to use the mini-letters and I promisse to 'show and tell' asap too icon_smile.gif

CookiezNCupcakez Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 7:36am
post #96 of 296

HOT DOG THEY R HERE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'm gonna make up some cookies and fondant this weekend and I will post some pix if I can get then to upload that is icon_rolleyes.gif

tesa999 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesa999 Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 8:32am
post #97 of 296

Hi - it´s me - tesa999
Thanks to all of you for purchasing the brigitte cookie cutter.
Please excuse me that not everyone has received feedback for payment and shipping. But i´m a small retailer in germany and my ebay transactions are not automatically so i have do make all reply extra icon_sad.gif
The first ones i´ve shipped on thuesday to Milwaukee, Lafayette Seabrook, Sao Paulo, Fox Island, Dubuque, Carson City, Brampton. I think the first will receive on saturday or monday.
Thank you for all and hope to have a lot of fun with my item
greetings from germany
tesa999

saracupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saracupcake Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 11:10am
post #98 of 296

Hello tesa999, welcome to cake central and thank you and your little ebay shop in Germany, I think you have made a lot of people very happy!

He is a picture of my first project with my little letters, I made cupcake toppers.

I can't wait to see what everyone else does!

Sara

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1312211&done=1

fiddlesticks Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:36pm
post #99 of 296

Oh Sara, they are just perfect! I love them. You did a great job ! Im so glad they are what we wished for !

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:40pm
post #100 of 296

oh wow, just picked up on this, I was looking for something like this and now I just have to buy it....

fiddlesticks Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:43pm
post #101 of 296

Hi tesa999.. And welcome to CC I also ordered some and hope to get them sooe ! They look so perfect for what we want to do ! I hope you sell tons of them hehe!!

saracupcake Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:53pm
post #102 of 296

There is so much you could do with them, they come with punctuation marks too.
There is ? ! + . , = -

there is also the @ sign so you could use it to promote a web site, there is a $ sign, sadly for me no Brittish £ but there is a sign which I suppose I could use if we ever join the Euro!

Sara

fiddlesticks Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:57pm
post #103 of 296

Thanks Sara thats awesome !

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 2:12pm
post #104 of 296

I think I'll jump in and purchase some too!!
Sugardivine, how much did they charge to ship to Canada?
Saracupcake, your cupcakes are so cute....I love the letters.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 2:24pm
post #105 of 296

Thanks for all the great info! icon_biggrin.gif CC is such a gift!

iownajane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iownajane Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 2:39pm
post #106 of 296

I'm going to order too....they look like fun!! thumbs_up.gif

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 4:00pm
post #107 of 296

Thanks Sara, exactly what I was hoping for!

CookiezNCupcakez Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 4:29pm
post #108 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by kello

It was about $15 but well worth it! Ask for a shipping quote B4 you buy just to be certain thumbs_up.gif

Teekakes Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:13pm
post #109 of 296

Tesa999......I am so glad to see you followed my email link to CakeCentral and joined up with us! icon_smile.gif
See! I told you to get ready because you were going to be swamped with orders! icon_lol.gif

Please keep us informed of any other new or unique cake/cookie decorating items you may have in Germany. thumbs_up.gif

Lea Gullett

iownajane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iownajane Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:18pm
post #110 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardivine

Quote:

It was about $15 but well worth it! Ask for a shipping quote B4 you buy just to be certain thumbs_up.gif

My daughter's ordering mine with her ebay...interesting to see..the price for shipping to canada on their site shows 8.99US...we'll see what it ends up at..

Teekakes Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:22pm
post #111 of 296

SugarDivine.........You got yours!! Where are you at in the U.S? Maybe Fiddlesticks and I will get ours today too since we all ordered on the same day. Looking foward to seeing what you do with your cookies and fondant! icon_biggrin.gif

Sara.......Your cuppies are adorable!! Thanks for quickly confirming our highest expectations of these cutters!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

For those of you new to this thread, here is the direct link for you to purchase this cutter and letter stamp from TESA999 at ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360072964525&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D360072964525%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1

fiddlesticks Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:31pm
post #112 of 296

They look like so much fun ! She posted in my email they she has tons of them to ! Good for her ! Im in the listing of areas she has shiped out so I hope by Mon /tues I get them !

CookiezNCupcakez Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:48pm
post #113 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by iownajane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardivine

Quote:

My daughter's ordering mine with her ebay...interesting to see..the price for shipping to canada on their site shows 8.99US...we'll see what it ends up at..

The shipping will depend on the exchange rate at the time beacuse the quote is in US funds...

CookiezNCupcakez Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:50pm
post #114 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

SugarDivine.........You got yours!! Where are you at in the U.S? Maybe Fiddlesticks and I will get ours today too since we all ordered on the same day. Looking foward to seeing what you do with your cookies and fondant! icon_biggrin.gif

Sara.......Your cuppies are adorable!! Thanks for quickly confirming our highest expectations of these cutters!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

For those of you new to this thread, here is the direct link for you to purchase this cutter and letter stamp from TESA999 at ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360072964525&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%
3D360072964525%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1

I'm in Ontario, Canada and they arrived on friday icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 5:58pm
post #115 of 296

The guy on Ebay combined shipping costs for me to a very reasonable rate when I ordered. (Of course I also ordered two cookie cutters in addition.) icon_lol.gif

Teekakes Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 6:02pm
post #116 of 296

Me too, Diane, but, I was hoping we would get them today so I could play with more sugar tomorrow! icon_lol.gif
My mail hasn't delivered yet today so I am still holding out hope for them to come today. icon_biggrin.gif

SugarDivine..........good for you to know you receive items so quickly from Germany!! You lucky dog!! icon_razz.gif

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 6:03pm
post #117 of 296

I did it! Shipping was quoted the same as U.S.....just exchange difference. Can't wait to get them!!
Welcome to CC TESA999 ! please let us know if you get any new products! Just curious, are there instructions to use the letters or is it self explanitory? If so, are they in english or German?

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 6:17pm
post #118 of 296
Quote:

Mine Arrived!

They are fab!

I tried them and I think the result is great, they are fiddly cause they are so small but worth the effort.

It comes with one scalloped edge biscuit (cookie) cutterand also with a separate bar that you could use to press into anything.

Sara

Sara, what is the size of the cutter that comes with it?
I am so excited! icon_smile.gif

Teekakes Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 6:20pm
post #119 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

The guy on Ebay combined shipping costs for me to a very reasonable rate when I ordered. (Of course I also ordered two cookie cutters in addition.) icon_lol.gif

Bob........glad you know you ordered cookie cutters too! Please let us know what you think of the quality when you get them.
They have some really neat cookie cutters and I plan to order SEVERAL of them after this first transaction has been completed, but, it would be nice to know the quality of the metal first. So glad you ordered a couple! thumbs_up.gif

saracupcake Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 6:36pm
post #120 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linliv46

Quote:

Mine Arrived!

They are fab!

Sara

Sara, what is the size of the cutter that comes with it?
I am so excited! icon_smile.gif

Linliv46 the cutter is 2.5inches long and 1.5 inches high

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%