Tiny Impression Letters?

Decorating By cocobean Updated 5 Jul 2011 , 8:45pm by littlegemscakery

CookiezNCupcakez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookiezNCupcakez Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 10:39pm
post #211 of 296

[quote="Rosie2"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by saracupcake

Here is the link to the mini cupcake cutter, it is a UK seller and she sells quite a few mini cutters that are perfect for cupcakes

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Make-or-Take_Cookie-Cutters_Mini-Cutters_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ1199653QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Sara

Sara, thank you soooo very much for the link! I will certainly be ordering mini cutters icon_smile.gif I tend to be a compulsive buyer icon_redface.gif so I try to hold myself but mini cutter are hard to find so, when I see them I buy them! icon_biggrin.gif[/quote
]http://www.goldaskitchen.com/merchant.ihtml
They have tons of mini cutters here!

CookiezNCupcakez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookiezNCupcakez Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 10:41pm
post #212 of 296

www.goldaskitchen.com

hope this works this time!

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 10:56pm
post #213 of 296

Thanks Sara ! Yes and you can also get mini cutters at Michaels in the clay dept to ! I have a few but had not seen some of these shapes before.

melysa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melysa Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:35pm
post #214 of 296

this online store in the states has the mini cutters also. here is the direct link to the cupcake, you can browse for the others, there are so many. when i ordered from them the service was nice and quick.

http://www.cookiecuttershop.com/kitchen/kitchen9.shtml

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:44pm
post #215 of 296

I have ordered from Golda's and they have some great stuff. Also in Canada is Bulk Barn.....great selection of mini cutters! Most I believe are around 59 cents!
Thanks for the link though......she has some different stuff that I just might have to buy. icon_smile.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:04am
post #216 of 296

Oh thanks for the link and thanks for the comment on my Molded oreos to! I appreciate you looking!

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:31am
post #217 of 296

yay i got my letters today, right on time for valentines day cookies this weekend

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 4:17am
post #218 of 296

Sara......your cuppies are so cute! I really love the way you painted them. I paint some of my fondant cookies too and it really doesn't take long once you get going on them. Thanks for the mini cutter link!

Farnaz..........your cookies are so pretty! You are so sweet to do that much work for the kiddos! This is what makes good memories!
Some of my best childhood memories of family are the cookies and cakes my Aunt's made. The kiddos getting your cookies will not forget them!! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the other links everyone!

Kayla...........I got mine today too!! Hopefully I will have time to use mine for some V-day cookies! To much to do and to little time to do it all!

Diane.........I have to go look at your dipped oreo's now!

threematbros Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threematbros Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 4:57pm
post #219 of 296

Hey I was wondering - those of you that have received you letters, when did you order them? I ordered mine on the 3rd, which I know is around when lots of others ordered theres, so I know they where very busy with all the new orders. I have not received mine yet, my mail has already came for today and not cutters. How long did it take for you all to get your and did anyone else in Oklahoma order some and receive them already?

Thanks so much for your help.

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:30pm
post #220 of 296

I also ordered mine on the 3rd and I am in Al. My mail hasn't run today but I kind of expect them maybe today or tomm! thumbs_up.gif

threematbros Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:45pm
post #221 of 296

I hope you get yours today. I just can't wait to play with these. I was hoping to have them by Valentine's Day, but starting to think not.

I well - I will just have to be patient, which is not something I'm good at - lol.

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 6:03pm
post #222 of 296

I ordered mine on the 5th and I got it yesterday, so it only took like 5 days for me. Im in south florida

tesa999 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesa999 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 6:42pm
post #223 of 296

hi it´s me - tesa999
Special thanks to all who all who have purchased the brigitte cutter- Do you all have purchased now ?(cause i´ve just sold a lot to singapure) and there aren´t a lot on hand.
to linda from al and kareen in ok - i´ve shipped on 4th, 5 days to kayla is fast!
To Caroline in sao paulo - it will last approx. 3 weeksicon_sad.gif(

please leave feedback so i can see who has received!
hope to deal with you all again - look at www.tortissimo de - and tell me what is interesting for you
kind regards from germany
tesa999

Linliv46 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 7:13pm
post #224 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesa999

hi it´s me - tesa999
Special thanks to all who all who have purchased the brigitte cutter- Do you all have purchased now ?(cause i´ve just sold a lot to singapure) and there aren´t a lot on hand.
to linda from al and kareen in ok - i´ve shipped on 4th, 5 days to kayla is fast!

hope to deal with you all again - look at www.tortissimo de - and tell me what is interesting for you
tesa999

Thank you so much for the update! Also for having such a wonderful product!

threematbros Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 7:20pm
post #225 of 296

Thank you so much for your reply. And dido Linda on the great product. Have to look now and see what else you have.

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 9:04pm
post #226 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesa999

hi it´s me - tesa999

tesa999

Hi Tesa999, thank you for the update. I ordered mine on 2/04 and I haven't received yet. I'm hoping to get them before Saturday since I have a wedding to attend and I'm making cookies for the ocassion icon_smile.gif
Thank you!
p.s. I live in the State of Washington, USA

threematbros Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:02pm
post #227 of 296

OK - I'm hoping to get my order today, and my mind has been racing with ideas.

I'm wondering if any of you that have your letters already have used them on cookies iced with Antonia74's icing?

Rosie2 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:28pm
post #228 of 296

I got my order last night, wohoo!! I'll be making cookies this weekend and will 'show and tell.'

Threematbros I was wondering the same thing...I'm guessing that it would work if you press the letters before the icing is completely dry...I will experiment this weekend and let you know.

threematbros Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:45pm
post #229 of 296

Rosie I'm so glad you got yours! Can't wait to see your cookies. Hopefully mine will be here today. I keep looking outside for the mailman - you think if I call the post office they will speed him up - lol.

Rosie2 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 5:09pm
post #230 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by threematbros

I keep looking outside for the mailman - you think if I call the post office they will speed him up - lol.

LOL icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I'm almost sure you'll get them today!
The letters are so cute and little...and there's no need for instructions since it's all self explanatory, but for some reason I was looking for instructions (or tips) in English, but it's all in German, duhhhh... icon_biggrin.gif

threematbros Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 5:57pm
post #231 of 296

It makes since that the instructions would be in German, but I hadn't thought about that either.

Well my mail came and still no cutters for me icon_cry.gif

Hopefully tomorrow.

Linliv46 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:05pm
post #232 of 296
Quote:

It makes since that the instructions would be in German, but I hadn't thought about that either.

Well my mail came and still no cutters for me icon_cry.gif

Hopefully tomorrow.

None for me either today! icon_cry.gif

threematbros Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 4:02pm
post #233 of 296

Linda when did you order?

Linliv46 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 5:19pm
post #234 of 296
Quote:

Linda when did you order?

Mine were ordered on Feb. 3 and mail just came and I didn't get them today! icon_cry.gif I am sooo anxious!
When did you order?

threematbros Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 5:37pm
post #235 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linliv46

Mine were ordered on Feb. 3 and mail just came and I didn't get them today! icon_cry.gif I am sooo anxious!
When did you order?

I ordered mine on Feb 3 also. And my mail came today already and still no cutter icon_cry.gif I know I can't wait for mine either and hearing that others have received theirs already just makes me that much more impatient.

Linliv46 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 5:43pm
post #236 of 296

Well, I am going to be ready to make some cookie dough as soon as I get these Valentine CC's out of the way! But I have been thinking that everyday!

threematbros
What part of the country are you in?

threematbros Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 5:55pm
post #237 of 296

I was hoping to have them for Valentine's cookies, but knew that was a long shot since I only ordered on the 3rd and coming from Germany.

I live in Oklahoma.

Rosie2 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 6:11pm
post #238 of 296

Threematbros and Linliv46, you order them on the 3rd and haven't got them yet??!! I ordered on 2/4 and received them two days ago, I live in the State of WA...why don't you contact the vendor? she wrote a message in this thread, but you should go to the Ebay site and write to her from there. I'm surprise you both haven't gotten them yet icon_sad.gif

Rosie2 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 6:21pm
post #239 of 296

I know this is silly to mention, but I just noticed my message says 2/14 at 4am....am really writing on 2/13 at 10am

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 6:21pm
post #240 of 296

Mine cake today!! icon_lol.gif But I'm not sure how to use them... icon_cry.gif They sure are TINY letters! Sheesh! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%