Cherry Blossom Cutter

Decorating By anku Updated 16 Jan 2009 , 4:59am by CarriM

anku Posted 16 Jan 2009 , 3:55am
post #1 of 5

I have to do wedding cake with blossoms all over. Now, can I use wilton blossom cutter or should I buy some other kind of cutter that everybody used to get real blossoms feel.

Thanks in advance.

4 replies
mommyle Posted 16 Jan 2009 , 4:16am
post #2 of 5

I just used the Wilton one. The bride and her mother were happy with the cake. I ran my fondant through the pasta roller on the thinnest setting, cut the flowers, dried them in tinfoil cups in egg cartons, and then painted them later. HTH

anku Posted 16 Jan 2009 , 4:36am
post #3 of 5

Thanks but what kind of cutters are these?

anku Posted 16 Jan 2009 , 4:40am
post #4 of 5
CarriM Posted 16 Jan 2009 , 4:59am
post #5 of 5

I think you can get a similar effect just using the Wilton cutter and using a ball tool on the edges to 'roll' them up... Good Luck!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%