Retierment Cake!! Plz Help!

Decorating By gummy_buns Updated 15 Jan 2009 , 7:59am by Jefita

gummy_buns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gummy_buns Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 11:34pm
post #1 of 4

k this is for my boyfriend mother and fathers good friend of the family. He is an officer just getting ready to retire from road and will now b working in the Jail with my honey. He will be his transfer officer. I want it to be funny idea like a pic and maybe a funny saying. I thought maybe from cop to jail ya know somthing.... i just don't know were im going with it. Thanks everyone for your help BC I NEED IT!!!

3 replies
sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 1:07am
post #2 of 4

hmmm thats a tough one!!!!!
the first thing that came to mind was to make a ticket or some sort of summons.
im gonna really try and think of something good to help you out, so for now heres a bump...

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 3:03am
post #3 of 4

I once made a old time 'cop' running after a thief.....let's see I think I got inspiration from a booklet by McNamara. He was basically the originator of figure piping (long before Winbeckler - in fact, I hear Winbeckler learned from McNamara).
If you could find that book (it has a yellow cover) or someone might send you the page(s).

Jefita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jefita Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 7:59am
post #4 of 4

The first thing I thought of was doing a cop behind bars, you could even have the keys laying outside of the bars or out of reach. I think it'd be funny since it's a retirement cake to put on there something like 'I'm leaving and never coming back' or 'I found the way to never come back'. Hope it helps the creative juices flow. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%