Remember This Crazy Thread? A New Twist In The Story.

Lounge By cakesbycathy Updated 14 Jan 2009 , 9:22pm by eldag0615

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 3:58pm
post #1 of 23

Remember the thread about the grocery store that wouldn't write the child's name on the cake - Adolf Hitler? (sorry, I don't know how to put a link to a thread)

I just saw a blurb on MSN.com that children's services removed the 3 kids from the home for undisclosed reasons.

22 replies
juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 4:04pm
post #2 of 23

Wel, that is awesome. It is too bad people can become parents without some sort of stupidity test!

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 4:25pm
post #3 of 23

Was it for cruel and unusual punishment for naming their kids like that?

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 5:26pm
post #4 of 23

YES!

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 5:30pm
post #5 of 23

Thats great. Hopefully thes kids wont grow up with parents slanted few of the worls. Chutzpah i havent seen you in a while, good to see ya!

chutzpah Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 5:36pm
post #6 of 23

Hi hunny, great to see you, too! We were away at our beach house over Chanukkah/X-mas. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after 16 days off.

I have never in all my working life had so many days off in a row.

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 5:44pm
post #7 of 23

Good for you Chutzpah. Glad to see you back!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:00pm
post #8 of 23

Well isn't that good to hear... those poor kids.

And 16 days!!! I am green (like NEON green) with envy. Good for you seester!!

imakecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imakecakes Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:04pm
post #9 of 23

here's a link to the msn story....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28646248/

keyshia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keyshia Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:05pm
post #10 of 23

I read that just now too and thought about coming to report it on the thread! It's sad, kids have unconditional love for their parents, no matter how ignorant they may be, so I know they're torn up over it. Hopefully they will get good parents that will teach them tolerance and how to love people based on who they are, not what their family background is!

chutzpah Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:07pm
post #11 of 23

"It is unclear why the children were removed from their parents home. Gilson said his department did not receive any reports of abuse or negligence."

Uhh, if naming your kidlets Adolf Hitler, Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler isn't abuse, I don't know what is....

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:18pm
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

"It is unclear why the children were removed from their parents home. Gilson said his department did not receive any reports of abuse or negligence."

Uhh, if naming your kidlets Adolf Hitler, Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler isn't abuse, I don't know what is....

Sounds like the home was pretty messed up, from some previous articles.

However I do think they should have stated a concrete reason of abuse or negligence, because otherwise its a license for anybody to just get their kids taken, as a result of any anonymous call from someone who decides to make your life bad.

My heart agrees with the decision, but my logic says that the social services system takes too many liberties....while all at the same time the truly abused, bruised, and starving kids do end up falling through the cracks. Unfortunately.

I'm assuming the kids got taken probably just because the social services got so many angry calls from the public, they decided to make everybody happy. Not a REAL great reason...so I hope they find a more concrete reason to justify taking the kids, especially as someone mentioned earlier, the psychological damage to the kids by removing them to a new home must be measured as well.

As stupid as those parents were (VERY stupid)...we have to make sure kids are being removed for genuine abuse, rather than just points of view or lifestyles we do not agree with.

chutzpah Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:29pm
post #13 of 23

Ugh.... why are stupid people allowed to breed like this? And three times, nonetheless.

tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:30pm
post #14 of 23

its a shame that this is going on. The parents must be nuts.I can't imagine the life these children live. If services had to come in you know
something big had to happen. I pray that the end up in good care.
my heart and prayers go out to these children. for now and what their
future lives may hold.

tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:39pm
post #15 of 23

its a shame that this is going on. The parents must be nuts.I can't imagine the life these children live. If services had to come in you know
something big had to happen. I pray that the end up in good care.
my heart and prayers go out to these children. for now and what their
future lives may hold.

liapsim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liapsim Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:50pm
post #16 of 23

Hopefully the rest of those children's lives will be a lot better!

imakecakes Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:51pm
post #17 of 23

Kitagirl wrote: "I'm assuming the kids got taken probably just because the social services got so many angry calls from the public, they decided to make everybody happy. Not a REAL great reason...so I hope they find a more concrete reason to justify taking the kids, especially as someone mentioned earlier, the psychological damage to the kids by removing them to a new home must be measured as well."

I sincerly hope there is good reason...The parents are already suing the grocery store for not making the cake. If this is unjustified then they have a real lawsuit and will likely win. Know what's worse than stupid parents (3 times over)??? Stupid parents with tons of money from a lawsuit! I shudder to think what will happen next!

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:54pm
post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by imakecakes

"I'm assuming the kids got taken probably just because the social services got so many angry calls from the public, they decided to make everybody happy. Not a REAL great reason...so I hope they find a more concrete reason to justify taking the kids, especially as someone mentioned earlier, the psychological damage to the kids by removing them to a new home must be measured as well."

I sincerly hope there is good reason...The parents are already sueing the grocery store for not making the cake. If this is unjustified then they have a real lawsuit and will likely win. Know what's worse than stupid parents (3 times over)??? Stupid parents with tons of money from a lawsuit! I shudder to think what will happen next!

VERY true! Scary indeed.

I highly doubt they would win a cake lawsuit but it is true, I hope the state has a well documented reason for taking the kids for the lawsuit reason.

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:55pm
post #19 of 23

I completely agree with you Kitagrl and Imakecakes.

eldag0615 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 7:31pm
post #20 of 23

I completely agree with you Kitagrl and Imakecakes. I did not know who or what the girls names meant, I just google them and is terrible. All Nazi related, well I could not find anything on Honszlynn Hinler, but I can just imagine.

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 9:05pm
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldag0615

I could not find anything on Honszlynn Hinler, but I can just imagine.

She's named after Heinrich Himmler.

imakecakes Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 9:15pm
post #22 of 23

It's safe to say they wouldn't use any money for the much needed counseling!

eldag0615 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 9:22pm
post #23 of 23

Thank you CarolynGwen, I just read his biography and he is nothing but a tapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.gif coward! he took poison to end his life! he didn't want to suffer after all the suffering he inflicted. And the poor baby named in his honor. they are crazy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%