Cheeta Girls Cake Idea

Decorating By BakingJeannie Updated 3 Feb 2009 , 2:51am by BakingJeannie

BakingJeannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingJeannie Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:34am
post #1 of 9

icon_biggrin.gif I got an important cake order from my seven year old niece for her birthday. She wants a Cheta Girls Theme Cake. I have seen it once on the Disney Channel, and I am totally clueless. I am so glad she penciled me in her "date book", so this is a "client" I would love to impress. A year ago she got an Easy Bake oven, and it was the end of "Auntie Jeannie baking my birthday cakes". Now I am her new flavor (because of the Spelling Bee cake I made her - she is a spellng bee), so I would appreciate any help you could give. thumbs_up.gif

Sorry for the ramble, but I hope my fellow CCers will help a fellow Caker.

Thanks & cheers!

Jeannie

8 replies
KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:41am
post #2 of 9

The last Cheetah Girls movie took place in India - maybe you could incorporate that into the design. Also, go to Disney.com and there are a lot of images of them that you could take a look at for inspiration!

BakingJeannie Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:49am
post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissieCakes

The last Cheetah Girls movie took place in India - maybe you could incorporate that into the design. Also, go to Disney.com and there are a lot of images of them that you could take a look at for inspiration!

Thank you KrissieCakes for the Disney.com tip. I will check it out.

Jeannie

spunkybear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spunkybear Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:50am
post #4 of 9

Yes, the last movie was called "One World". We had a huge party for the movie premier for my 8 year old and in my photos you can find a pic of the cake I came up with. Granted it was a huge amount of cake and with all the "junk" food consumed that night there was lots sent home!!!
The one layer was meant to resemble henna, as we also did henna tattoos at the party!!!
I look forward to other responses you might get as her birthday is quickly approaching and we haven't passed the Cheetah Girl phase!

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:51am
post #5 of 9

Here is one I found online that is very cute! Good luck with your cake, I am sure she will love it!!!!

http://www.cakesuite.com/portfolio_images/large/cheetah_girls.jpg

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 3:54am
post #6 of 9

Here's a whole page of Cheetah Girls cakes:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=cheetah+girls+cake&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

I hope that link works. If not, just go to google.com and do an image search for "Cheetah girls cake"

BakingJeannie Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:18pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakebaker1978

Here is one I found online that is very cute! Good luck with your cake, I am sure she will love it!!!!

http://www.cakesuite.com/portfolio_images/large/cheetah_girls.jpg

This is so cute! I thought of something similar after I went to the Disney site. Thanks a bunch. My "client" wants to be surprised...She will love something like this. Last year it was High School Musical...

Cheers!

BakingJeannie Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:23pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammjenks

Here's a whole page of Cheetah Girls cakes:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=cheetah+girls+cake&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

I hope that link works. If not, just go to google.com and do an image search for "Cheetah girls cake"

Oh my gosh!! So much "Cheetahs"! I must remember how to spell that word too. Thanks for this link...tons of great ideas.

Her birthday is January 20, but the party will be on 24th. I'm expected to do cupcake samples. Yeah! She is my special "client".

Thanks a bunch for your relpy.

Cheers!

BakingJeannie Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 2:51am
post #9 of 9

Hey CCers! This is what the cake looks like (see attached). For the animal print I used sugar paper and pictures of the group I got online and printed it on fondant. The cake was a cheesecake flavor cake with cookie (white Oreo) and BetterCreame filing covered with SMBC. My sister said not one crumb of the cake was left. My niece was, "Oh my gosh!!!"

Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%