Bad Service With Spinning Leaf

Decorating By thin4life Updated 14 Jan 2009 , 7:01pm by imakecakes

thin4life Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 4:08am
post #1 of 8

Has anyone had problems with spinning leaf? They are not responding to my emails and it has been over 2 weeks since I placed my order and I have no idea what is going on. I did get one reply from a person named Lori, but only after I sent a couple of emails asking for an update on my order. In the response I was told my package shipped on 1/5 and she gave me the tracking number, both of which was wrong information. I ordered once before from them and received excellent service, but they have really dropped the ball on this one.

7 replies
__Jamie__ Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 4:17am
post #2 of 8

I have not ever ordered from them. As a business professional, I want to thank you for the way you presented your complaint. You didn't bash and didn't say they were awful horrible SOB's and you were going to sue their tails off. There have been posts like that in here before, and man do they get ugly. I hope your issue is resolved quickly.

mkolmar Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 4:25am
post #3 of 8

I've ordered from them a few times over the last year or so. They always have excellent service and the molds always arrive earlier than I expect them too. I don't know what happened this time but I hope it gets resolved for you.

SueW Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 1:27am
post #4 of 8

I just received my order from them and didn't have any trouble, they even threw in a free mold icon_biggrin.gif Sorry you are having trouble, can you call them?

okred Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 5:31pm
post #5 of 8

didn't know about spinning leaf, I would love to have some of the oreo choc molds. Gosh did you have to show me something else I just have got to have!!!!

Maybe bad weather has something to do with late orders.

GeminiRJ Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:41pm
post #6 of 8

I hope it gets resolved for you. I've ordered numerous times from SpinningLeaf, and always had excellent service. Hmmmm....there was a UPS truck stolen from the Omaha airport around Christmas time. When they found it later that day, about 150 items were missing. I hope your molds weren't sent UPS!

sweetcravings Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 6:52pm
post #7 of 8

Well, i've ordered molds from them too and had good service..plus like someone else mentioned they threw in an extra mold for free.
I would bet that the bad weather all over the country has something to do with it. I'd call them again.

suz

imakecakes Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 7:01pm
post #8 of 8

Just chiming in to say that I have also nothing but excellent service from them with several orders.

I hope that this is just a temporary for you and they'll make it right. Please let us know how you make out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%