Is There A Discount Code For Global Sugar Art?

Decorating By yelle66 Updated 13 Jan 2009 , 6:42pm by jo_ann

yelle66 Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 4:07am
post #1 of 7

I thought at one time that there was and I'm almost positive that I saw one for Into the Oven too, but I can't find either when I search. Is there one or did I dream that? icon_wink.gif

6 replies
-K8memphis Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 4:29am
post #2 of 7

It pops up around the sides of the page intermittently! I just placed an order and while I was in process I would see the discount thing out of the corner of my eye just after I had clicked on something else and the computer was lingering a minute---AGH!!! And when I would 'go back'
the page would have cycled to the next set of ads and no more coupon--AGH!!!

So let me put you out of your misery (I was in misery anyway, sweet misery icon_smile.gif for a $100 order not counting several things like Scott Clark W was one and a couple others, but the coupon is 10Coupon --omg I can't remember now maybe it's 10Percent--but try those, one of those is it pretty sure.

But keep watching the ads there is a coupon! I used it! You are not imagining it. Satin Ice is already 25% off so that's not included. But the 10% was a blessing.

-K8memphis Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 4:36am
post #3 of 7

It's 10Percent It's 10Percent --I just checked my order.

I'm positive about the 10Percent.

And I'm positive about two more coupons for $200 & $300 purchases. Call 'em they'll tell yah maybe.

MissRobin Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 3:07pm
post #4 of 7

With Global Sugar Art it depends on size of order, there are 3 different codes, 10, 20 and 30 percent, I think. With Into the Oven, the code is NewYear!

cupcakemkr Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 3:20pm
post #5 of 7

How do you get the code for Into The Oven? I order from them and have only gotten a code once due to there site being down for a bit.

bobwonderbuns Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 3:24pm
post #6 of 7

Into the Oven sends email newsletters with the code from time to time but hardly ever anymore. Melissa from Decorate the Cake does the same thing. I've never seen the coupon code at GSA and God knows I've looked! icon_lol.gif

jo_ann Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 6:42pm
post #7 of 7

GSA's coupon code is right on their home page. It's for the month of January only.

Quote by @%username% on %date%