Pre-Inspection Questions - Part 2

Business By GateauGirl Updated 13 Jan 2009 , 5:40pm by GateauGirl

GateauGirl  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GateauGirl Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:01am
post #1 of 3

- If you have pets, how do you reduce pet hair (beyond sweeping and cleaning all prep surfaces?) I can keep my dog and cat out of the kitchen while I'm baking, but I'm really afraid of stray hairs making their way into stuff

- Do you use a thermometer inside all of the following: refrigerator, dishwasher, and oven? I'm not sure which of these is needed/ available to purchase.

Thanks so much!

2 replies
 sugarcheryl  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarcheryl Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:47am
post #2 of 3

I to have a dog. I'm just very careful. I keep my dog out the kitchen when I bake. You have sweep daily and sanitize everything. I haven't had any problems. I waiting for inspection. I got a call they received my packet. I'm excited. Don't be afraid just be very thorough. I have a thermometer in my refrigerator and oven. But for inspection you just need for your refrigerator. Make sure your water is very hot.

GateauGirl  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GateauGirl Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks, Cheryl, for your response ! Funny that we're both in Richmond. Your cake in your avatar pic is beautiful! I appreciate the reassurance...just nervous about this since I have a golden retriever, one of the biggest shedders ever! I find myself sweeping at least once a day anyway...Good luck with your inspection, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%