Pre-Inspection Questions - Part 2

Business By GateauGirl Updated 13 Jan 2009 , 5:40pm by GateauGirl

GateauGirl Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:01am
post #1 of 3

- If you have pets, how do you reduce pet hair (beyond sweeping and cleaning all prep surfaces?) I can keep my dog and cat out of the kitchen while I'm baking, but I'm really afraid of stray hairs making their way into stuff

- Do you use a thermometer inside all of the following: refrigerator, dishwasher, and oven? I'm not sure which of these is needed/ available to purchase.

Thanks so much!

2 replies
sugarcheryl Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:47am
post #2 of 3

I to have a dog. I'm just very careful. I keep my dog out the kitchen when I bake. You have sweep daily and sanitize everything. I haven't had any problems. I waiting for inspection. I got a call they received my packet. I'm excited. Don't be afraid just be very thorough. I have a thermometer in my refrigerator and oven. But for inspection you just need for your refrigerator. Make sure your water is very hot.

GateauGirl Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks, Cheryl, for your response ! Funny that we're both in Richmond. Your cake in your avatar pic is beautiful! I appreciate the reassurance...just nervous about this since I have a golden retriever, one of the biggest shedders ever! I find myself sweeping at least once a day anyway...Good luck with your inspection, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%