What Tip??

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 12 Jan 2009 , 8:30pm by cakebaker1957

cakebaker1957 Posted 12 Jan 2009 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 4

hey to all CCers, i was at Sams club and i always go look at the cakes and they had some that had a flower made like a trumpet vine wished i had a pic to show but i dont anyway it was hollow in the middle and around the top edges there were points and they were long and they laid on top of the cakes wonder what tip they used?? i cant figure out how the got the hole in the center looked like it went all the way in ? Thanks anyone

3 replies
cakebaker1957 Posted 12 Jan 2009 , 7:29pm
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakebaker1957

hey to all CCers, i was at Sams club and i always go look at the cakes and they had some that had a flower made like a trumpet vine wished i had a pic to show but i dont anyway it was hollow in the middle and around the top edges there were points and they were long and they laid on top of the cakes wonder what tip they used?? i cant figure out how the got the hole in the center looked like it went all the way in ? Thanks anyone

Any one?

kakeladi Posted 12 Jan 2009 , 8:13pm
post #3 of 4

From what I know Sam;s club buys ready made gp flowers.
Check out the sellers of pg flowers to try to find it.

cakebaker1957 Posted 12 Jan 2009 , 8:30pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

From what I know Sam;s club buys ready made gp flowers.
Check out the sellers of pg flowers to try to find it.

You know it may not have been Sams could have been another grocery store like Food City, but i looked at them really good and they were made out of BC icing next time im just going to ask them what tip they used, Thanks i saw the Gp flowers at Sams and thats not them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%