Sports Ball Vs. Soccer Ball (Wilton)

Decorating By oohlalacakes Updated 17 Aug 2005 , 12:33am by briansbaker

oohlalacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oohlalacakes Posted 16 Aug 2005 , 9:49pm
post #1 of 2

I was wondering if anyone knew how many people either the sports ball or the soccer ball pans feed (considering you make both halves and make an actual ball). I kind of know about the soccer ball, because I have that one already, I was mostly wondering how the sports ball compares in size (I could go to the store and look, but I don't know which store has it and I'd rather not run around all night looking for it).

Also, do any of you think that one makes a rounder ball than the other? As I said, I've got the soccer ball and it seems to make a flying saucer shape vs. and actual round ball (see my golf ball in my pics). I don't think I'm baking it wrong, I've made many and they all cook the same every time. Any advice you wonderful people have is appreciated. TIA

usaribbon.gif Samantha

1 reply
briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 17 Aug 2005 , 12:33am
post #2 of 2

I have a sport ball and one half will only feed about 4 people cutting it with a t pattern. But if filled and adding the other half I think you might get 10 people out of it being you can cut them smaller and still having a good size piece because it will have cake on top, bottom and filled.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%