Where Can I Find These?

Decorating By morgnscakes Updated 10 Jan 2009 , 8:39am by morgnscakes

morgnscakes Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 3:54am
post #1 of 4

I am looking to do a topsy turvy cake with the styrofoam wedges, but don't where to get them. Is there a place that I can order from? Or do I have to make them myself?

3 replies
bashini Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 9:53am
post #2 of 4

Hi, here is a link from an online dummies shop. Not sure whether they have the topsy turvy ones. But you can contact them and ask.



lizamlin Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 10:23am
post #3 of 4

bashini is right - here's the topsy turvy
Fun looking stuff !

morgnscakes Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 8:39am
post #4 of 4

Thanks! I'll contact the company and see!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%