Puppy In A Purse!!

Decorating By cakebaker1978 Updated 10 Jan 2009 , 9:00pm by cakebaker1978

cakebaker1978 Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 6:25am
post #1 of 8

Hey CC!!

I have been looking for a purse cake for my 7 year old daughter's Birthday for awhile now and she is a big fan of girlie things and puppies and well...girl stuff! lol. I just stumbled apon this cake in the purse gallery and I think it is SUCH a great idea! My daughter would flip if I could pull this off! Has anyone seen anything like this before? Does anyone have more pics for me to look at and get a better feel for this puppy in a purse thing? Thanks!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=83479

7 replies
cakebaker1978 Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 6:42am
post #2 of 8

ok, I found a picture I want to base my cake on......it isn't a "cake" picture ...but I think with a little elbow grease and determination I could pull it off! lol ....I HOPE!! I would make the puppy out of RKT and fondant the rest cake! Oh, and the handle would be MMF too! Tips? More pics?? Anyone?? I could use pics and opinions!!
LL

galliesway Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 6:40pm
post #3 of 8

That would be so cute! Please be sure to post photos when done. That might be an idea for my 4 yr old. but not sure I'm up for that much of a task.

Kelley

CakeDiane Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 6:51pm
post #4 of 8

That is gonna be adorable! Good luck with it--I can't wait to see how it comes out!

Doug Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 7:23pm
post #5 of 8

ears from gumpaste -- the cover whole head in grass tip "fur" ?

sugarwishes Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 7:45pm
post #6 of 8

Here is one that themrsprinkles did. its AWESOME!!!! try to PM her and maybe she can help you out!!
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1224105

Beckalita Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 8:02pm
post #7 of 8

Here is one I had saved in my files; not sure who to credit ~ but it may give you some ideas.......
LL

cakebaker1978 Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 9:00pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you all so much for the comments and ideas! I will definitely post the pic when done. I am making it this month on the 24th. Stay tuned! This one is going to be tough!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%