Picrtures>>>I Need Your Help!!!!

Lounge By Pitchers_Bakery Updated 9 Jan 2009 , 1:37pm by JodieF

Pitchers_Bakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pitchers_Bakery Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 2:33am
post #1 of 7

So, for months now I have not been able to post/upload any new photos. i don't have many photos so Im sure I haven't reached a limit or anything. Anyways, I have tried several different computers and nothing works. Is anyone else having this problem too? I also emailed the site people and they haven't answered the two emails i sent. Yes two. Im getting so frustrated because I want to show you ladies and gentlemen what I have been doing and how much i've been improving but also to get feed back from you all. Please if anyone has any ideas on how I can get my photos to upload that would be great!!! icon_cry.gif

Please help me.... PLEASEEEEEE

thanks everyone icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 2:47am
post #2 of 7

I'm guessing 99% of the time it's because the photos won't upload because they are too large! Go to www.shrinkpictures.com and make them smaller. Depending on your camera the file size might be huge! It has to be less than 2 mg.

Good luck!

Jodie

Pitchers_Bakery Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 6:26am
post #3 of 7

well when I checked last the upload photo page said it was only aloud to be 2 MB and all my photos are 1.2 -1.5 MB so i have plenty of room ... thanks but thats definitely not the problem!

any other ideas ANYONE!!???? please!

JodieF Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 10:36pm
post #4 of 7

I have read other threads when folks have had to reduce the photos to less than 1 mg. But, what error message are you getting when you try to upload? That might help solve the problem?

Pitchers_Bakery Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 2:53am
post #5 of 7

Thats just it Im not getting a error instead i get the upload page i fill it out put the picture in and hit submit then it sits in the upload in progress with the little bar that looks like its uploading... it will sit on that page for hours and hours nothing ever happens... i just can't stand it. All I want is to upload my photos and cakecentral wont do anything about it... Ive contacted them several times and not once have i received anything back. thanks for helping me maybe ill try reducing my photo to 1 MB and see if that helps.... its so frustrating.

Pitchers_Bakery Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 4:20am
post #6 of 7

IT WORKED THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

JodieF Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 1:37pm
post #7 of 7

Yay! I'm so glad! You're welcome!

Jodie thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%