Edible Image Printer

Decorating By Someonesmommy Updated 9 Jan 2009 , 5:11pm by cakesmade4u

Someonesmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Someonesmommy Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 11:18pm
post #1 of 4

I am looking to buy a printer so that I can print edible images from. Of course you know they dont have the ink for my HP printer that I already have.

I'd like to know which one you guys use and where I can get it from.
I don't really want to spend ALOT of money but I don't want a crappy one either.

Another question I have before I invest any money in the printer is I heard that the edible ink dries up quickly if you don't use the printer often.

How long can I store the printed images for if I print a few a head of time? And what do I store them in?

Any advice offered will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

3 replies
Someonesmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Someonesmommy Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 12:12am
post #2 of 4

anyone?

cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 5:07pm
post #3 of 4

Hi If you type in printer in the search box you will get other threads on edible printer. You can also go to icingingimages.com and go under inks and you can pull up a whole bunch of printers there. And for the drying they sell stuff for cleaning ink or you can take them out and store the ink. For storing the printed pictures they last about a month or more depending on the edible paper you buy. Hope this helps....

cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 5:11pm
post #4 of 4

Hi If you type in printer in the search box you will get other threads on edible printer. You can also go to icingingimages.com and go under inks and you can pull up a whole bunch of printers there. And for the drying they sell stuff for cleaning ink or you can take them out and store the ink. For storing the printed pictures they last about a month or more depending on the edible paper you buy. Hope this helps....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%