Cake Cutter

Decorating By CakeDiva70 Updated 10 Jan 2009 , 3:00pm by have_your_cake

CakeDiva70 Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 11:03pm
post #1 of 7

Hello CC Family!

I was at a kid's party, and noticed the most wonderful cake tool. It appeared to be a cake cutter that automatically cut the cake into uniform pieces. Do you know what is it actually called and where it can be purchased. TIA


6 replies
indydebi Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 11:47pm
post #2 of 7

Ok, when you say it "automatically cut the cake", I'm picturing something like a band saw with an on-switch and a motor, like this cake-cutting machine in this video:

Bijoudelanuit Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 3:33am
post #3 of 7

I have these cutters! I think I've seen them in Target, but found these on Amazon:

Debbie Meyer's Kake-kut'r®; for Sheet Cakes

Debbie Meyer's kake-kut'r®; V-shaped

Mine have a different handle design... but I've had them for years!

Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

CakeDiva70 Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 7:49am
post #4 of 7

Bijoudelanuit: You found it. This is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 4:42am
post #5 of 7

wow! that's so cool!

cylstrial Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 6:21pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks Indy and Bijoudelanuit! Those are some really neat things.. I didn't even know they existed! I especially liked How nice to have brownies and rkt the exact same size!

have_your_cake Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 3:00pm
post #7 of 7

Don't they get gooey with icing after a few cuts?

Quote by @%username% on %date%