Americolor Gels

Baking By sheena16 Updated 8 Jan 2009 , 1:45pm by GeminiRJ

sheena16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheena16 Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:56pm
post #1 of 2

I love these colors! They are the best but now that CC doesn't sell them I am forced to order elsewhere. I am so tired of spending $10+ for shipping when I know it was probably $3 or so. I don't mind paying for the quality of this product but I order what I don't need to make the shipping seem a little more reasonable!

I have decided to send a letter to Americolor in California and ask how I become a distributor for these. I went to their website and go their e-mail. I am writing a letter right now and finding out if it's possible and what I need to do.

It may take a little while to get it all set up but I will keep you posted because I want great color at a reasonable cost! I don't think I'm alone!!

I live in south central PA so if anyone is interested you can instant message me and I will keep you posted!

Thanks.
Susan

1 reply
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 1:45pm
post #2 of 2

All the best in this venture! I buy Americolor at my local craft store, and would be lost if it was no longer carried. I've got to believe there are a lot of decorators in your area that would be thrilled to have a place to buy the gels, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%