Oh My Goodness!!!!!! Yeahhh!!!!

Decorating By Michelle104 Updated 5 Jan 2009 , 4:37pm by Michelle104

Michelle104 Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:28am
post #1 of 6

I made it to the home page for most popular added today photos with my Bobby Jack cake!!! I'm soooo excited! I really never ever expected that to happen. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

5 replies
skeet1zp Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:43am
post #2 of 6

That cake is great. I see why you made it to the most pop pics.

Nickilyn Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:54am
post #3 of 6

icon_smile.gif Very cute! I love how you did the gumball machine to give the effect of the gumballs spilling out and then down the tiers.

Ding dong filling... sounds so unhealthy it has to be good icon_biggrin.gif

Amia Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 6:22am
post #4 of 6

Great feeling, isn't it?! You definitely deserved it! I saved that cake earlier today. I hope you don't mind if I ever borrow the design in the future....cuz it is TOO cute!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

miny Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 7:09am
post #5 of 6

Congratulations, you deserve it, my cookies made it one day and I felt on cloud nine, enjoy it!!!!

Michelle104 Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 4:37pm
post #6 of 6

It was so funny because I just logged on for something and the colors caught my eye...then of course I had to scream and DH and kiddos wanted to know what was wrong!! I said "I'M ON THE HOMEPAGE!!!" Then the kids started doing the happy dance all over the living room!!! hehe

Quote by @%username% on %date%