What's New In 2009?

Decorating By bobwonderbuns Updated 8 Jan 2009 , 9:52pm by cylstrial

bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:21pm
post #1 of 6

I'm wondering what cool new things are coming out in 2009 (cake related of course!) icon_lol.gif

I know that Peggy Porschen has a book called "Cake Chic" due sometime this summer.

Alan Dunn has a wedding book due out in March as does Mich Turner.

Scott Clark Woolley has a DVD due out this spring (I think it's the cake biz one but I'm not certain)

and Sugarshack has the long-awaited Boxes and Bows DVD (boy am I looking forward to THAT!!) icon_biggrin.gif

Soooo, what am I missing??? icon_razz.gif

5 replies
fiddlesticks Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:32pm
post #2 of 6

Im also looking forward to Sharons new dvd,s.
I saw in Michaels that Wilton has a whloe new line of items geared towards browines. Silacone pans for browine bites ,even in the browine color. And several item to go with it.

bizatchgirl Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:40pm
post #3 of 6

I don't have anything to add but I think this is a wonderful post!!!

I will be anxiously awaiting more responses.

sugarwishes Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

I saw in Michaels that Wilton has a whloe new line of items geared towards browines. Silacone pans for browine bites ,even in the browine color. And several item to go with it.

I saw that and wanted all of it!!!! But I held back and only bought the double heart cutter, brownies have to be my all time favorite sweet. I saw those new icings by Wilton (like the royal icing that they normally have for cookies) with new flavors: mint, peanut butter, and i forget the other. I wonder how they taste and if they dry as hard as the regular cookie icing one. They also had a new powder to use for stencils. I may just have to buy all of these to test em out lol.

So unfortunately, other than that, I don't know of anything new.

sugarshack Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 1:55am
post #5 of 6

thanks!

( got topsy turvy in the plan too! if all goes well!)

cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 6

Bobwonderbuns -- Thanks for starting this post and giving out a list of the new items. Anybody else have new products to share? I wish I had some... but unfortunately, I don't.

Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%