What's New In 2009?

Decorating By bobwonderbuns Updated 8 Jan 2009 , 9:52pm by cylstrial

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:21pm
post #1 of 6

I'm wondering what cool new things are coming out in 2009 (cake related of course!) icon_lol.gif

I know that Peggy Porschen has a book called "Cake Chic" due sometime this summer.

Alan Dunn has a wedding book due out in March as does Mich Turner.

Scott Clark Woolley has a DVD due out this spring (I think it's the cake biz one but I'm not certain)

and Sugarshack has the long-awaited Boxes and Bows DVD (boy am I looking forward to THAT!!) icon_biggrin.gif

Soooo, what am I missing??? icon_razz.gif

5 replies
fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:32pm
post #2 of 6

Im also looking forward to Sharons new dvd,s.
I saw in Michaels that Wilton has a whloe new line of items geared towards browines. Silacone pans for browine bites ,even in the browine color. And several item to go with it.

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:40pm
post #3 of 6

I don't have anything to add but I think this is a wonderful post!!!

I will be anxiously awaiting more responses.

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

I saw in Michaels that Wilton has a whloe new line of items geared towards browines. Silacone pans for browine bites ,even in the browine color. And several item to go with it.

I saw that and wanted all of it!!!! But I held back and only bought the double heart cutter, brownies have to be my all time favorite sweet. I saw those new icings by Wilton (like the royal icing that they normally have for cookies) with new flavors: mint, peanut butter, and i forget the other. I wonder how they taste and if they dry as hard as the regular cookie icing one. They also had a new powder to use for stencils. I may just have to buy all of these to test em out lol.

So unfortunately, other than that, I don't know of anything new.

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 1:55am
post #5 of 6

thanks!

( got topsy turvy in the plan too! if all goes well!)

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 6

Bobwonderbuns -- Thanks for starting this post and giving out a list of the new items. Anybody else have new products to share? I wish I had some... but unfortunately, I don't.

Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%