20-50's Theme Cakes?

Decorating By Briniga Updated 8 Jan 2009 , 12:40am by tincanbaby

Briniga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briniga Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 6:13pm
post #1 of 4

Ok I'm throwing a anniversary party for my parents & the theme is 20-50's era, the colors are red, black & white. I already drew out the main cake in the 20's. Its gunna have feathers, red roses, fringe, boas, etc...and I wanted to have smaller side cakes, like 2 of them, so I was thinking about doing the other two different, like one i was gunna make it look like the 50's with the poodle & all. And the other one I wanted to make it look like the swing theme era, not sure how, I dont have anything to make like people dancing swing, I was actually thinking about something with the pin up girls look, I love that style too, but what can I do? Only thing I can think of is, maybe like a cute cake with cherries on it, that they used to wear on their dresses. I can do the cherries in fondant. The side cakes are gunna be 4 or 6", so not too big. Does anyone have any ideas for me, on any of the cakes?? Thanks, sorry its so long...

3 replies
Briniga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briniga Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:48am
post #2 of 4

Anyone?

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tincanbaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tincanbaby Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 12:40am
post #4 of 4

You could use Big band instruments since that was the time during the big band era.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%