Sugarshacks Dvd's

Decorating By mw902 Updated 7 Jan 2009 , 10:47pm by Getus

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 4:51am
post #1 of 5

I am so excited, I took my kids to the library today and what did I find.....the wonderful Sugarshack's DVD set all 3 of them. I was so excited cause I have been wanting them but I just do not have the money right now to get them!!!! Just had to share!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

4 replies
galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 5:41am
post #2 of 5

That's great! I have been getting many books ans the have been finding many of the newer ones. I hadn't been to the library in 20+ years! I reaaly like that fact that you can get books, cd's, dvd's at any of the participating libraries.

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 7:20am
post #3 of 5

Thats wonderful news! It's nice to hear that we might be able to go to our libraries and check them out.

I have been blessed, to been able to have 3 of her dvd's. I don't have the fondant dvd ( I don't do fondant cakes), but still I would like to see it...so a trip to the library, will have to go onto the "to do list".

From what I have read, her new dvd "Boxes & Bows" shouldl come out next month. I have a feeling it also will be a great dvd, like the others.

Thanks!, mw902 for sharing this information with all of us.
God Bless,
Sharon

dabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dabear Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 4:09am
post #4 of 5

Now, that is a cool library! thumbs_up.gif I own her first 3 and LOVE them! icon_smile.gif

Getus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Getus Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 10:47pm
post #5 of 5

Lucky! That is wonderful that your library has those.
I have her buttercream and stacking dvd's....and LOVE them both!
As soon as our budget recovers from the holidays, property taxes, and the like...I am ordering the fondant one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%