Scalloped Fondant Borders

Decorating By lalakanosho Updated 4 Jan 2009 , 5:30am by lalakanosho

lalakanosho Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 3

I keep seeing these cute borders on a lot of the whimsical cakes, I am dying to try them, I'm just not sure how to make them. Is it a special tool? They look like they started with a fondant ribbon and embossed is and then made a large scalloped the edge, I know how to emboss it, but what do I use to scallop the edge?

2 replies
tonedna Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 7:28pm
post #2 of 3

Is a cutter almost like a ruler that cuts it like that. You might be able to find them in globalsugarart
Edna icon_smile.gif

lalakanosho Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 5:30am
post #3 of 3

so I typed in cutter on Global Sugar Art, it took me a while but I found it, so thank you! and for anyone else they list it as endless frill cutter: double sided scallop. Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%