A Wedding Date

Lounge By cakes21 Updated 3 Jan 2009 , 5:55pm by galliesway

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 5:25am
post #1 of 7

Ok so I just got done watching A Wedding Date movie. I absolutly loved it. At the end of the movie they were playing a song as the credits were rolling. Does anyone know who sings it or the song title?

6 replies
SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 10:33am
post #2 of 7

I'm going to take a guess the you mean The Wedding Date, starring Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney. The song playing in the end credits is "Home" by Michael Buble. Gorgeous song, great lyrics. And he is so talented. The song makes me get a lump in my throat. Here's a video of Michael singing "Home" on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qosgQOw6qQ&feature=related

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 12:28pm
post #3 of 7

That is a great song!!! I love his music. I haven't even seen an advertisment for The Wedding Date. I love Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney, it would have to be a great movie with those two.

Thanks for the link SugarFrosted...I haven't heard "Home" in awhile.

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 7

I love that movie and Michael Buble too! His Cd's are fabulous! Maybe that's the Dvd I'll suggest for tonight!

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 4:12pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks so much, it is a beautiful song.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 5:37pm
post #6 of 7

I am also a dance educator/competition judge, the year, and the year after that song came out I had to watch lyrical dance after lyrical dance to that song...I love the song, but hearing the song in excess of 8 or 9 times in a day nearly every weekend from Feb. to July is harsh unless the dance was choreographed and executed exquisitely, then it was cool...LOL!

galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 5:55pm
post #7 of 7

Funny I just watched that movie and was thinking the same thing about that song! Love that movie and Dermott hubba hubba! Imagine a movie with him and Patrick Dempsey woohooI'd be heaven! icon_razz.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%