Help Me Find A Slumber Party Cake!

Decorating By bizatchgirl Updated 21 Jan 2009 , 3:38am by bizatchgirl

bizatchgirl Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 4:43am
post #1 of 9

For some reason the search function never works on my computer. I tried just going through the birthday cake gallery and now I'm to page 36 and I still haven't found anything close to the design I want icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Will someone out there with a little time on their hands do the search and post a few links to some slumber party cakes? Please?

The design I'm looking for is the one with little (loaf pans?) individual beds for each girl.

I am begging and will be eternally grateful!

8 replies
bizatchgirl Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 5:46pm
post #3 of 9

xLiLMissCupCake, you are a doll!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know you would be able to post the search results for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I went through an additional 30 pages last night before giving up and going to watch a movie. I still only found 1 more sleepover cake, and not even close to the design I wanted.

I really wish I knew why the search doesn't work on our home computer. Works fine at work, but not something worth getting in trouble over!

Thank you!!!!!

Eternally grateful,
Kristy

sugarwishes Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 9

No problem at all!!! I hope you find what you're looking for. My computer at home is much different than at work. A lot of time I have to restart with my laptop but at work, I never have a problem. Good Luck!!!! I'm glad this helped you.

bizatchgirl Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 10:37pm
post #5 of 9

Yes, it was a great help. One of the specific links you posted was the exact one I was trying to find. Several of the others you posted are just great and I've never even seen them before! I still have to go through the second search you provided, but I definitely have enough here to work with.

I first started having search problems when the site was having problems (uploading photos, commenting on photos) they were doing upgrades at the time too (if I remember correctly). So I just assumed it was everyone. I mentioned it on a post and found out it was just me. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I would have thought it would have cleared up by now. It's just so weird.

kakeladi Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 12:21am
post #6 of 9

......just assumed it was everyone. I mentioned it on a post and found out it was just me......

No, no it's not just you. I have never gotten it to work either icon_sad.gif

bizatchgirl Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 3:39am
post #7 of 9

I wonder if we should get info to Heath, or Jackie, or to whomever is in charge of the technical things. Maybe it's something specific to the systems we are on, like our version of explorer, or some such thing icon_confused.gif

What does yours do? Mine acts like it is searching, at the bottom of the broswer all sorts of things will go by, then it just changes to done and my whole screen is blank except the search bar. No ads or anything.

bizatchgirl Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 6:06pm
post #8 of 9

My laptop has been down for almost a year. I did something stupid and locked myself out of it. Now that it's up and running again, I realized I should try a search from it. And it worked!!

Weirdest thing that I can do it from here but not our PC. Has to be something to do with Windows version, Explorer version, or some such techno babble.

bizatchgirl Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 3:38am
post #9 of 9

Thanks so much for all of your help! Here is what I came up with.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1302668

Couldn't have done it without help going through the galleries!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%