I Submitted A Recipe, But It Is Not Posted???

Decorating By ddaigle Updated 2 Jan 2009 , 3:40pm by cakesdivine

ddaigle Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 8

I made some great peanut butter cups this week that I want to share. I thought I posted the recipe, but can't find it...

7 replies
sayhellojana Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:03pm
post #2 of 8

It takes a few days to appear. That happened to me when I posted my chocolate-peanut butter cookie recipe

nickshalfpint Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:11pm
post #3 of 8

My family LOVES pb cups. I hope the recipe posts soon, I want to make them!!!!!!!

cakesdivine Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:15pm
post #4 of 8

Heck I posted 2 recipies the day I became a member and neither one has yet to show up. Pretty annoying.

nickshalfpint Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:18pm
post #5 of 8

Sometimes if a recipe has the same name as another one posted it won't show up. That happened to me. Cakesdivine, yours should've posted by now. Maybe with all the updates it got all messed up.

cakesdivine Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:29pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshalfpint

Cakesdivine, yours should've posted by now. Maybe with all the updates it got all messed up.

I thought that at first but the updates began about a week or so after I became a member. It could be the name thing but I highly doubt that. I guess they went into never never land... icon_lol.gif

nickshalfpint Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:33pm
post #7 of 8

You should post them again. Your buttercream recipe sounds really good. So I'm sure your other recipes must be awesome too!!!!

cakesdivine Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 3:40pm
post #8 of 8

It just took so long to "map" them out as only one is an actual set recipe, the others are well, you know, a little of this, a little of that...LOL! Had to really sit down and see just exactly how much I was using. And even still depending on the climate you are in will depend on how much or how little of something you will actually use. We'll see, I might give it a go again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%