Hello!

Lounge By laurensmitty1982 Updated 2 Jan 2009 , 8:11am by SugarFrosted

laurensmitty1982 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laurensmitty1982 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 10:08pm
post #1 of 6

Ive been visiting this website for awhile but couldnt get register for the longest time. I would check my email but never received anything. Finally today I registered again and it worked. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lauren and Im very new at cake decorating. I have taken 2 Wilton classes and would like to take more but I have no time. Eventually I would love to be able to sale cakes to family and friends but for right now Im just trying to get the hang of things. I would love to be able to learn from you and hopefully I can add anything I know.

5 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 12:07am
post #2 of 6

Hello and welcome to CC!

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 1:19am
post #3 of 6

Hello Lauren!!! Glad you got on with us. This is truly a great place to learn everything you could ever imagine about the fabulous world of cakes, cookies, cupcakes...

Hopefully JanH will come along and post her wealth of information for you.

Happy New Year, Kly

emmakate218 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmakate218 Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 5:43am
post #4 of 6

Hi Lauren! I'm new to the forums as well and new to cake decorating too! I am no stranger to cooking and baking though! icon_cool.gif I start Wilton course 1 Monday evening and I'm super excited! I plan to take all of the Wilton courses because I really want to decorate cakes for family and friends...which would hopefully lead me having a little business on the side of my teaching career.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 7:55am
post #5 of 6

Hi and Welcome to CC, laurensmitty1982. icon_smile.gif

Everything you ever wanted to know about making your 1st tiered/stacked/layer cake:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-605188-.html

HTH

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 8:11am
post #6 of 6

Hello and Welcome to CC, Lauren! You will love it here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%