Show Me Your Car Door Magnet

Business By littlecake Updated 4 Jan 2009 , 6:32am by Someonesmommy

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 5:32pm
post #31 of 36

Vista print is awesome, I get 99 percent of my business presence materials from them for all my businesses (I have 3). I get so much free. Everytime they have a free special I usually jump on it. You can order up to 10 different items that are free and just pay the shipping...it's great!

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 5:44pm
post #32 of 36

I love them too! We also have a number of businesses, (my DH is quite the entrepreneur, LOL!), and we buy everything from them. I think I'm even going to order my Christmas cards from them next year!

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 3:43am
post #33 of 36

I have one for my van...my name and address and phone, as well as my logo. I also have the classes I offer.

EVERYONE sees me...but that is also because my license plate is KAKEMOM.

My license plate holder reads: YOU CAN BE [KAKEMOM]...and on the bottom is my website.

I actually came out of a store one day to find someone taking a pic of my magnet/plate. I was about 30 minutes from my shop. I started laughing, and she came rushing up to say she had wanted to meet me, and she was actually a friend of my sister's, taking a picture with her phone so she could text my sister. I got three cake orders from that...

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 3:58am
post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Gifts4Lisa

I actually came out of a store one day to find someone taking a pic of my magnet/plate.

Similar story .... the day I went to pick up my van from the sign/guy who did the lettering. He told me one of his neighbors (in the small strip mall) was in the parking lot writing down my info from the van. I got 3 catering jobs from that person!

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 4:02am
post #35 of 36

I should have mentioned that when the weather is nice ( no snow rain or what ever mother nature is putting out) I put my business cards on the outside of my doors so people can take them. Just kinda stick them in the rubber gasket of the window people will take them!

Someonesmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Someonesmommy Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 6:32am
post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmansmom2004

My magnet says: "My Sussex spaniel is smarter than your honor student" icon_biggrin.gif

I haven't gotten one order from it yet...hee hee hee

Off the subject but I once had a bumper sticker that said "my kid beat up your honor student".

I know sic sense of humor but you wouldn't believe the people that would stop me and laugh or ask me where I got it.

LOL My hubby had a license plate made for his truck with that saying!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%