Easy To Make But Hot To Others!!!

Decorating By msnrozier Updated 5 Jan 2009 , 5:58am by andpotts

msnrozier Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 2:05am
post #1 of 6

OK so I made the spaghetti and meatball cake (thanks to everyone that made one)

This cake was one of the easiest cakes I ever made and I work in a call center and I got sooooooooo many compliments on this cake.

what other cake is simple but realllly nice???

5 replies
-K8memphis Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 2:37am
post #2 of 6

Basket cake with flowers or fruit inside.

fba322 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 4:23am
post #3 of 6

I just recently did the candy barrel cake that is in my photos, and it is super easy, but really wows everyone. It looks nice, and is the easiest cake I have done yet.

fiddlesticks Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 4:30am
post #4 of 6

Candy barrel cakes are super simple and choc transfers to !

cakebaker1978 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 9:55pm
post #5 of 6

Piroutte wafer cookies work great for an easy but pretty cake.(If you can find chocolate cigarellos to buy, even better!) Just make your favorite cake in a round, ice it, and then place the Piroutte wafer cookies /chocolate cigarellos around the cake touching one another. Then get a ribbon and tie it around the whole cake.....pics......

hope that helped!!!

andpotts Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 5:58am
post #6 of 6

Here's another vote for the barrel cake, they can be made to look super nice and really not much work at all with lots and lots of compliments, best of luck I'm going to do one with the piroutte cookies next.

My only advice if you do the actual candy barrel version, wear gloves so you don't get fingerprints in the kit kats, those suckers melt fast and even though they look like the top is overflowing with candy just put on a layer and fill in any holes (I used regular m&m's and filled in with minis) Best of luck! Andrea

Quote by @%username% on %date%