Help!! New Year Cupcake Ideas!!!

Decorating By noosie Updated 31 Dec 2008 , 8:54pm by cakebaker1978

noosie Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 2:49pm
post #1 of 5

I'm going to a party tonight and one of the hosts mentioned if I could make a champagne bottle in a bucket cake. I definitely do not have the time for that but I would still like to WOW them. I thought maybe some unique New Year theme cupcakes would do the trick. Any ideas for a unique and creative cupcake? Preferably without using "2009". Many thanks and Happy New Year to you all!!!!

4 replies
noosie Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 2:52pm
post #2 of 5

Ooops! Silly me. I just saw another thread with the very same question. Thanks anyway and still wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

noosie Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 5

Actually, I just looked over the thread and realized there is more on the thread about "Bettercreme" than actual decorating ideas for New Years cupcakes. Interesting thread though. So, I still need HELP....Thanks again girls!

cakediva01 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 3:52pm
post #4 of 5

Going with your champagne idea... use silver cupcake papers to simulate the champagne buckets, white buttercream for the towel or foam and then buy a few mini bottles of champagne (or look alikes) and put them in. Would be really cute. Good luck and happy new year! icon_smile.gif

cakebaker1978 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 8:54pm
post #5 of 5

That is a GREAT idea cakediva01 !!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%