30 Day Shred Fitness Dvd

Lounge By rlowry03 Updated 11 Jan 2009 , 2:47pm by michellenj

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 4:05am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone have this dvd? I just started level 1 and it's kicking my butt! Amazing how something so simple can be so difficult. I thought I was in acceptable shape, just want to lose a few pounds I've put on while working at a job that has so many hours I hardly get to the gym I work next too!

I really would like to know what level 3 involves. I'm doing the plan off fitness tv, but it only has 1 and 2. I'm trying to save a few bucks.

8 replies
gales Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gales Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 9:28am
post #2 of 9

I had to giggle, its the way it comes across, but why would you want to shred fitness?

rlowry03 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 6:36pm
post #3 of 9

LOL gales. It's called "30 Day Shred," to help you get "shredded" in a month. Not exactly sure who though being shredded was better than being fit or buff or sexy...!

vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 2:46am
post #4 of 9

This is next on my netflix list. I'll be starting up next week, good to know I'll get a good workout (I always rent from netflix before committing to buy).

rlowry03 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 5:06am
post #5 of 9

Good idea! I'm thinking about giving up cable and using netflix now that you can even watch online. You should definitely feel it with this one. And it's only 20 min. Very do-able! Plus it leaves out all those dancy type moves that just make me feel silly!

vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 1:53am
post #6 of 9

This is a great exercise dvd! I only did level 1 and I really felt it. I think I will purchase it. I usually buy them pretty cheap from Amazon.

rlowry03 Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 2:15am
post #7 of 9

I have to admit I fizzled out pretty quick. I got four days in and then didn't for a day... two days... three. I've got to get back into it b/c it was good!

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 11 Jan 2009 , 2:26pm
post #8 of 9

I just bought one yesterday!!

I read really great reviews on it and plus I LOVE Jillian! I can't wait to start...tomorrow is the big day!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 11 Jan 2009 , 2:47pm
post #9 of 9

I bought it a month ago and it's still sitting there. icon_redface.gif Maybe today will be the day. Someone told me to take my measurements before starting it, then after the month is up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%