Member For Some Time But First Time Poster

Decorating By sjak Updated 31 Dec 2008 , 3:27am by SugarFrosted

sjak Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 10

Hi there! This is my first post on this forum. Hope I put it in the right place.... Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
My name is Jacqueline and I am from Holland. I started decorating cakes just 9 months ago and didn't do too many cake just yet (coz I broke my leg in may and couldn't walk for over 4(!) months), but I really love doing it. I became a member of CC for inspiration, but since I also love forums so I decided to introduce myself here and join the fun! icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
JodieF Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 12:12am
post #2 of 10

Welcome to CC Jacqueline!!! It's a wonderful learning and visiting place. I'm glad you finally posted!

-K8memphis Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 12:15am
post #3 of 10

Hope you are all better.

Warm welcome, Cake-Buddy.

(My leg hurts now) icon_lol.gif

dabear Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 1:33am
post #4 of 10

Hello & WELCOME to cc!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

luvbakin Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 1:56am
post #5 of 10

Welcome. I have learned so much from this site, and I'm sure you will too. Glad to have you here.

mommakristin Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 2:10am
post #6 of 10

WELCOME and get ready to become addicted to this place!!!!

It's better than gambling your money away!!! LOL

I wait with baited breath everyday to get on here at night and see what new posts are on each day!!!

Welcome and good luck!

sweettreats36 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 2:14am
post #7 of 10

welcome, I am just getting just to posting myself but find it to be very helpful and evyone here are so welcoming with suggestions and advice. I find myself feeling bad because I have learned so much from evryone here but I have nothing to offer anyone icon_sad.gif

terrylee Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 2:16am
post #8 of 10

You'll be sorry......this site is sooooooo addicting but the greatest...
Welcome Jacqueline...

Cupcakeluv24 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 2:19am
post #9 of 10

Welcome I am also a newer member and even newer poster! This place is the best and I even went to a Pastry school and I think I have learned more here then there.

CC'er are the BEST FRIEND a Caker could ask for! icon_biggrin.gif

SugarFrosted Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 3:27am
post #10 of 10

Hello & Welcome Jacqueline icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%