So Excited!!!

Decorating By alliebear Updated 30 Dec 2008 , 8:47pm by vteventrider

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 5

i was recently told about this website called www.alibris.com. its like e-bay but for books and you don't have to bid for them. i ordered quite a few books and i got my first book in the mail today!! if you are looking for hard to find books you can get them here. its really great. you can buy new books at the fraction of the cost or opt t buy a gently used version. the used books all have descriptions about what sort of wear and tear they have. most of them are hardly used. you can find some really good deals on there if you look hard enough. they have a large collection of baking and those hard to find cake decorating books too.

4 replies
sugabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugabear Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 7:32pm
post #2 of 5

Thanks for sharing....I can't wait to check it out!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 7:53pm
post #3 of 5

wow, they even have music too.........really reasonable rates!!!

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 8:36pm
post #4 of 5

yeah. the book i just got today was used but it seriously looks like it new. there are not marks and it had its original dust jacket with no tears or anything. its a great website to help you build up your collection because u can find some great deals.

vteventrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vteventrider Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 8:47pm
post #5 of 5

THANKS! My DH and I are avid readers and always looking for older books that we have lost. I am going to have to go spend some money nowicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%