Thank You Ccers

Decorating By Larrimore Updated 1 Jan 2009 , 10:03pm by Larrimore

Larrimore Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 5:05pm
post #1 of 5

I would like to thank all of you...I have been reading posts and reading posts, and looking in the galleries....well thanks to all the information on here, my dear Mother loved her Christmas present, a decorated cake icon_biggrin.gif The best thing was, she didn't even tell me how I should have done this different or that different on her cake icon_lol.gif However, on the other cake I was working on while she was at my house, she had alot to say (I did it my way anyways, giggles). Again, thank you! Ya'll are the BEST!!!!

4 replies
mkolmar Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 5:02am
post #2 of 5

I'm glad your mother liked her cake.
Isn't CC just great! I've learned so much from here too.

grannys3angels Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 6:06pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome to CC and Congrats! on your cakes thumbs_up.gif

You will learn a lot of things on here, from a lot of wonderful people...who are so helpful with sharing all they know.

I look at how I did cakes years ago next to what I do now, and can't help but laugh at myself, some of them were pretty funny. I am not a pro, but I have gotten much better. Finding CC has help me so much, to do things I have never done before, learn new tips and information and meet some amazing people.

Again, "Congrats" and keep caking!
God Bless,

jammjenks Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 9:10pm
post #4 of 5

That's great, Helen. Now don't keep us wondering....where is the picture??

Larrimore Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 10:03pm
post #5 of 5

jammjenks, I am still in the dark ages and have dial up and too impatient right now to wait for the upload. Hopefully soon I can convince my husband that is is 2009 and upgrade. Or maybe bride my DD into uploading some of my pics

Quote by @%username% on %date%