Restaurant Supply Store In L.a. Area??

Decorating By Jopalis Updated 30 Dec 2008 , 9:38am by Jopalis

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 9:38pm
post #1 of 4

Hi there. One of my friendly CC'ers recently told me about a local restaurant supply store and I can't find the message. It was somewhere in the L.A. County area...Burbank or Pasadena or...?? Can anyone help? My son gave me a cooking torch for Christmas and I have to find the correct gas cassette for it. Can't ship them anymore as they are flammable and the surcharge is rediculous. Please help me..thanks. Pat

3 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 10:22pm
post #2 of 4

Seriously, now. Did you try Google? Because there appears to be several restaurant supply stores near you.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 6:45am
post #3 of 4

Surfas is in Culver City, very well known supply store here in L.A. I don't know where any in the Valley areas are though since it sounds like you "retained" the info that the store was possibly somewhere East Valley. I'd just do as Leahs suggested and call around to the ones that show up when you Google 'em, it's not like Surfas is the only game in town and it can be quite a trek to get to Culver City if you aren't already on the Westside. Might as well find a place closer to you (although I am always here on CC recommending a "field trip" to Surfas lol). Who knows, maybe Smart+Final even carries it...?

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 9:38am
post #4 of 4

I was hoping the person that recommended a specific one would surface...LOL! Ceshell, it was Surfas! Thank you very much. Yes, I do know there are quite a few in L.A. area.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%