I Just Bought...

Decorating By beth2027 Updated 28 Dec 2008 , 8:52pm by JenniferMI

beth2027 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beth2027 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 7:29pm
post #1 of 9

Sugarshack's buttercream DVD and the stacking DVD, plus a couple of tools. I am so excited. I got $50 for Christmas and $20 the other day for helping a friend with a cake, so technically, I only paid $7.60 for all that stuff. icon_smile.gif
I kept hearing everyone talk about how good the DVD's were and I am SICK of having issues with buttercream, so I thought "What the heck? I might as well buy them."
So I did.
icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 7:48pm
post #2 of 9

You have done well grasshopper! icon_lol.gif I have all four of her videos and LOVE each and every one of them. icon_biggrin.gif Now, might I suggest supplementing them with JenniferMI's fondant DVDs?? icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 8:06pm
post #3 of 9

Great investment! I also got the buttercream and stacking DVDs and I learned a lot, things so simple that I had never think about them but that work wonderfully not to have a "bump" in the middle of cakes or how to stack tiered cakes. I LOVE them thumbs_up.gif . Now, I had never heard of Jennifer MI fondant DVDs., where can I get them? I love this place and can't believe there is people like you that take time even in Christmas to help others. God bless you all and have a wonderfull new year.

bobwonderbuns Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 8:09pm
post #4 of 9

If you go to www.jenniferdontz.com you will see the videos. Also http://www.decoratethecake.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=SugarArtDVDs has them. If you look under the memberlist here on CC and look up JenniferMI, you will see some of the most extraordinary cakes ever. She's an amazing sugar artist (and the cutest little soccer mom you ever want to see!) icon_lol.gif

eldag0615 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 8:11pm
post #5 of 9

Thank you, I will, we never stop learning and what best that from the masters?

bobwonderbuns Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 8:13pm
post #6 of 9

Personally I have all the DVDs of both Sugarshack and Jennifer Dontz. I love Jen's fondant frills the best and her other DVD has the best white chocolate fondant recipe in the history of the universe! icon_biggrin.gif She's definitely a master at what she does. You should see her website! icon_biggrin.gif

eldag0615 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 8:47pm
post #7 of 9

I just saw her cakes icon_eek.gif They are divine. I am going to save to buy her DVDs.

beth2027 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beth2027 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 10:05pm
post #8 of 9

I haven't ventured to far into the world of fondant yet. When I get the buttercream thing down, I think I will start on the fondant. icon_smile.gif Can you believe I've already gotten a reciept and a shipment notice for my DVD's????? icon_eek.gif And I just ordered them a few hours ago! How cool!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 8:52pm
post #9 of 9

Thank you for your kind words Bobwonderbuns!!!! That was so nice of you to inform about my DVD's. I'm thrilled you like them! Hopefully, more will come in the future.

Happy New Year everyone!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%