Share With Me, Pleeeease!!

Business By diane706 Updated 29 Dec 2008 , 8:54pm by sweeteecakes

diane706 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 5:37pm
post #1 of 10

I'm opening a shop (hopefully by Jan. 1) and would like to offer not only my designer cakes but cookies and other types of pastries like cheesecakes, turnovers etc. and brownies. If you have any great recipes/ideas PLEASE let me know. You can PM me if you prefer. (Hopefully PMing is working now). I originally posted a question regarding "goodies for a pastry case" that can be purchased from suppliers in bulk but now I am leaning toward making everything from scratch. I want my customers to come back for more because the taste is out of this world yummy! Hee Hee! Also, why are some cheesecake recipes baked and some aren't??? I've never made one either way. icon_redface.gif Thanks everyone!!

9 replies
momsandraven Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 5:57am
post #2 of 10

First of all, congratulations on opening your new shop! I know what an exciting time this is for you. As for recipes, this is a simple one that I found on allrecipes.com, and it has served me well for mini-cheesecakes. Sometimes I add flavorings to it like strawberry or Bailey's Irish Creme, it is a nice change for the seasons. Oh, and I use the crust suggested in the reviews by Terrimom. They come out great every time!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mini-Cheesecakes-I/Detail.aspx

Best of luck to you!!!!!

diane706 Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 6:29am
post #3 of 10

Thank you momsandraven!!! Yes, I'm very excited and I appreciate your well wishes! The cheesecake recipe sounds perfect. You're a sweetie!

krissycupcakes Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 7:07am
post #4 of 10

if you go to allrecipes.com they have some great recipes and reviews most reviews are very helpful and i find the mmmmm...brownies to be great and really easy to makeand the best part of the site is that you can re-calculate the size recipe i use it all the time cause i work for a catering hall and i need like 300 brownies a weekend but good luck make us cakers proud your living our dreams

Frankyola Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 7:34am
post #5 of 10

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! for your new shop, that is my dream, some day I will have mine. icon_rolleyes.gif but that is amazing that you will open your new shop I wish you the best on this exiting new project.

Blessings for you and your family and Happy Holidays.

Frankyia thumbs_up.gif

Sweet_Guys Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 11:58am
post #6 of 10

Diane---

Just sent you a rather lengthy PM.

Paul & Peter

Mike1394 Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 3:35pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Diane, how many times have you posted this question? Some of your concerns were addressed at length in the other thread. http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=613317&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

I know of it in three different forums icon_eek.gif

Mike

bobwonderbuns Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 3:52pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Diane, how many times have you posted this question? Some of your concerns were addressed at length in the other thread. http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=613317&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

I know of it in three different forums icon_eek.gif

Mike

Hmmmmm...icon_confused.gif

diane706 Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 8:37pm
post #9 of 10

I have responded in the Cake Decorating forum. I stand corrected if we're not supposed to post questions in multiple forums, However, I have seen it done on numerous occasions.

sweeteecakes Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 8:54pm
post #10 of 10

Diane, your cakes and website are fabulous. Congratulations on your new shop opening! I am sure you will do great!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%