What Did You Get For Christmas?????

Lounge By sugarwishes Updated 2 Jan 2009 , 5:23am by Sarsi

sparklepopz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparklepopz Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 9:16pm
post #31 of 34

Oh that's awesome! We just got toy heli's, the Havocs and Stingers. What kind did you get hubby?

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 9:23pm
post #32 of 34

I got him one from Art Tech... its a MD500.... its electric, since thats what my man perfers, my dad HATES electric, but my brother likes them....so everyone razes eachother about how much better electric or gas is! LOL My man did get a stinger as his first helicopter. we actually found it at Goodwill and he thought it would be really dumb but thought oh well, lets try it, and he loved it!! Then something broke on it and so thats why he needed a new one icon_smile.gif hehehe...

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 1:07pm
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarsi

KHalstead, that is awesome!! Can you tell me where your husband got that DancePraise game??? Is it worship music or more contemporary Christian.. I would assume worship, but just thought I'd ask!!

He ordered it online from amazon I believe.......it's more contemporary Christian I would say......but they have addition packs that each contain 35 additional songs (the game comes with 50 different songs).....I believe they do have one that's all worship....but we listen to contemporary Christian music so I find that I'm more likely to do it longer than normal when I'm listening to more upbeat stuff like Newsboys and Toby Mac........but it does have some Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, and Michael W. Smith....which I would consider to be more praise and worship.

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 5:23am
post #34 of 34

Oh how awesome is that!! I like that! I'm going to have to look for it! I would love one!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%