Working Christmas Eve....

Lounge By juleskaye518 Updated 26 Dec 2008 , 6:25pm by MichelleM77

juleskaye518 Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 4:15pm
post #1 of 6

He I am behind my desk on Christmas Eve!!!

5 replies
jen1977 Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 5:17pm
post #2 of 6

I'm a sahm mom, so I'm always at my desk, lol. Busy making cookies today!

kakeladi Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 12:14am
post #3 of 6

I worked today from 8-4 and have to work the day after Christmas.
It rained heavily so we only had 3 people thru the place so it was a real waste of time icon_sad.gif Christmas is the only day this places closes.

indydebi Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 12:23am
post #4 of 6

Nope! I had a couple of pickups at the shop today, but I turned that "closed" sign out at 1:30 and came home. Just told hubby a few minutes ago "wow, how different Christmas Eve is when you don't have little kids in the house anymore!" I've got NOTHING to do tonight! And we don't have to be at daughter's house until close to noon. Awesome! I can get used to this!

TheCakerator Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 1:31pm
post #5 of 6

well thankfully I have not had to work for the past two years, but before that, yes I did work Christmas Eve and it was at an car oil change/maintenance center ... you would think people would have better things to do on Christmas Eve then to get their car's oil changed! But there they were .... amazing to me.

MichelleM77 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 6:25pm
post #6 of 6

I work part-time in a hospital, so I either have to work C Eve or C Day. Luckily the girl a share the shift with always wants C Eve off, so she has to work C Day. Works out great! I work a late second shift so it's kinda boring at work all by myself. I ran out of work three hours before my shift end, but I brought some stitching to do to keep me busy. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%