Speaking Of Grinches ...

Decorating By emiyeric Updated 24 Dec 2008 , 3:40pm by emiyeric

emiyeric Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 2:00am
post #1 of 10

So, I posted a Grinch cake yesterday in my pics, and had been doing "research" for it by watching the Grinch movie. My 5-year-old son presented me with the following attachment, the first area being a picture of when the Grinch cuts out his Santa costume, the second is when he gets his great idea, and the third is what my cake looks like "but with teeth". I told him I'd post it icon_smile.gif.

Happy holidays!

9 replies
SugarBakerz Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 2:02am
post #2 of 10

how sweet is this? tell him he is a born artist! Thanks for posting!

love your grinch cake too, he is awesome!

stephaniescakenj Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 3:38am
post #3 of 10

He is a fantastic artist and I really mean that! I have a five year old daughter... there's no way she's cranking out anything close to that! A gazillion flowers and rainbows a day maybe icon_lol.gif

and your grinch is really amazing. I saw it last night.

emiyeric Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 4:07am
post #4 of 10

Thanks so much! I'll pass along the sweet words in the morning, you'll absolutely make his day icon_smile.gif.

becky27 Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 4:22am
post #5 of 10

ok this is just melting my heart!!! how cute!!!! he really is a great artist in the making!!!!!

Kitagrl Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 4:22am
post #6 of 10

Very cute! He draws better than any of my boys!

And your Grinch cake was super duper cute, I saw that too....

liapsim Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 5:01am
post #7 of 10

That is too cute! I love the "great idea" grinch in the middle...with his little curls!!!!

dmich Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 5:18am
post #8 of 10

Your cake turned out really well! You captured the evil grin and the contours of his face perfectly. Tell your son that he is a wonderful artist. My favorite is his middle picture.

chassidyg Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 5:35am
post #9 of 10

How adorable! Love the cake also!

emiyeric Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 3:40pm
post #10 of 10

Showed my son your great replies this morning: (Amidst a huge ginormous bright smile) "Wow, Mommy! They really liked it! You have really nice friends!".

Thank you! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%