Decorators In Ontario, Canada Area??

Decorating By yummymummy Updated 13 Jan 2009 , 11:16pm by carolgaler

yummymummy Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 12:57pm
post #1 of 8

I haven't been on to post in a long time, but I've been lurking! I'm hoping someone can help? I have a good friend looking for a decorator in the Ontario area..speciafically Burlington for her daughter's wedding next October. She's only expecting about 75 people and asked if I knew of any reputable decorators. Uhhh...yeah! thumbs_up.gif She will not haggle w/ price as she is a realtor and hates it when people do that w/ her! Can someone help? Someone experienced in decorating and weddings is what she's looking for. So many thanks!! icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
yummymummy Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 1:18pm
post #2 of 8

kaat Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 1:36pm
post #3 of 8

I'm in Markham, Ontario but I'll give you a bump.... Have you tried ?

yummymummy Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 1:50pm
post #4 of 8

No, I didn't know about link. Thank you so much! I'm not familiar w/ the Ontario area, so not sure how close you are to her. icon_smile.gif

kaat Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 2:04pm
post #5 of 8

About an hour. I'm actually doing a cake in St. Catherines in October (a half hour the other side of Burlington) if she's totally stuck maybe we can work something out...

yummymummy Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 2:25pm
post #6 of 8

Tahnk you so much! could you PM me w/ your info and I'll forward it to her? icon_smile.gif

mandice Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 3:55pm
post #7 of 8

I'm live in the west side of Toronto, and I do cakes as well.. just haven't around to putting any photos up.. lol.. i'm lazy

I'm just posting in case kaat becomes unavailable and your friend really needs someone icon_smile.gif

carolgaler Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 11:16pm
post #8 of 8

Maisie Parrish will be in Montreal on June , if you are interested , check it out

Quote by @%username% on %date%