What Does Your Name Mean?

Decorating By Baking_Booth Updated 6 Jan 2009 , 2:22am by 7yyrt

stampinron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stampinron Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 8:31pm
post #121 of 127

I used to be into rubber stamping. My first name is Charon. So it is a combo...stampinron

okred Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
okred Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 8:53pm
post #122 of 127

Mine is so boring. Of course every redhead's nickname and I'm from oklahoma.

I loved reading everyone's, thanks for sharing!

Pebbles13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pebbles13 Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 3:41pm
post #123 of 127

This is a great thread, because I often wonder what some of the names represent. My little bichon-poodle is named Pebbles, and my lucky number is 13 - I was born on a Friday the 13th icon_surprised.gif

Baking_Booth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baking_Booth Posted 4 Jan 2009 , 11:12pm
post #124 of 127

Cute names!!! I love looking at your avatars too!!! I can't figure out how to make mine small enough though.... icon_confused.gif What's the deal?

1nanette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1nanette Posted 5 Jan 2009 , 12:22am
post #125 of 127

Baking-Booth
Go to shrinkpictures.com. I had the same problem and a CC'er told me about shrinkpictures. It's so easy even I could do it.

Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 1:24am
post #126 of 127

My name needs some explaining! It is a nickname I had for my brother (who passed away 12 years ago from sudden cardiac arrest). I used to call him Peeverly Steeverly (his name was Stephen) just to be obnoxious and irritating (you know how sisters can be!). Yes, it was like 30 years ago but the name Peeverly stuck - even though he told me he would inflict bodily harm on me if I continued to call him that! I use it here just to remind me of him. He was awesome. He'd probably be so mad at me if he knew. He would believe it though because I am goofy like that!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 2:22am
post #127 of 127

I'm 7yyrt because I tried 3 times to register here and it didn't work. My hubby came in and said "It's easy, honey. Let me do it for you." Fine. I punch in 7yyrt; because after all if I can't make it work, he can't, so might as well just type in anything...
Well... ahem. He made it work. Image

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%