What Does Your Name Mean?

Decorating By Baking_Booth Updated 6 Jan 2009 , 2:22am by 7yyrt

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 6:22pm
post #61 of 127

mine is mw for my initials and 902 for my birthday, I am so adventurous! (sp)

nanahaley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanahaley Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 7:00pm
post #62 of 127

nanahaley-For 7 years Haley was our only grandchild and she called me nana. When my son set up my email account he used nanahaley and told me I could change it to whatever I wanted. I have never changed it even though we have since been blessed with 3 additional grandchildren and have another on the way.

Baking_Booth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baking_Booth Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 7:11pm
post #63 of 127

There are some fun/creative names out there! It's a slow day at work and it's keeping me entertained! Keep 'em coming!

My fiance's last name is Booth and I joke around about kid's names, I told him we should name our boys Brick and Steel. LOL. We have a Booth that sews (Sewing Booth) a Booth that does metal fabrication (Metal Booth).... You get where this is going....
I'm the Booth that bakes... hence Baking Booth!
I'm also in college to be a teacher so soon (hopefully) I'll be the Teaching Booth as well!

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 7:21pm
post #64 of 127

mine is my first and last name all together with no spaces. VERY CREATIVE!!!!

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 7:25pm
post #65 of 127

Add mine to the list of boring...my last name and the year I got my first computer. It's sort of stuck with me though and I use it for all sorts of things. At least I don't have any trouble remembering it!

UltimateCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UltimateCakes Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 7:30pm
post #66 of 127

UltimateCakes is the name of my business.

SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 7:36pm
post #67 of 127

SweetPea is what my hubby calls me. He's called me that since we first started dating.

And 0613 is our wedding date! June 13, 2008 icon_biggrin.gif

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 8:09pm
post #68 of 127

Cake b/c I love it, Forte was another business I started....but I loved cakes more so stopped doing the other biz.

twistedsplinters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twistedsplinters Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 8:58pm
post #69 of 127

mine comes from a title of a song my husband wrote. the title just stuck in my head.

hammer1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hammer1 Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 9:10pm
post #70 of 127

mine is for my daughter who is a NCAA college athlete. She throws hammer, wt throw, shot put and discus. she is nation first place thrower in college and when in high school. the hammer is her favorite and her goal is the Olympics in 2012. hope she makes it.
hammer1

Neicey76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Neicey76 Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 9:15pm
post #71 of 127

Mine is my nickname (Neicey) and the year I was born. Boring but I've been using it for email for years.

majormichel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
majormichel Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 9:20pm
post #72 of 127

Mines is my maiden and marriage name together. I needed something that I would not forget so easy.

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 9:20pm
post #73 of 127

my names is from a typo! it was supposed to be princess_b (about 5 years ago now!) because i am of course a princess, and b was the initial of my now ex. so although i have a new and improved bf, and have had the chance to change it to a P, i like the name!
xx

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 9:43pm
post #74 of 127

Mine is a play on my maiden name. Emerald Sky = Jade Cloud. icon_wink.gif

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 10:00pm
post #75 of 127

When I first began taking cake decorating classes (in 1990), I would take all of my practice cakes to work. Since my first name is Tracy, my coworkers began to call my cakes "tracycakes". Ever since then, my family and coworkers have always referred to my cakes as "tracycakes".

DsLady614 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DsLady614 Posted 22 Dec 2008 , 10:09pm
post #76 of 127

Hmm... ok... maybe I have one of the stranger one. VStar is the name brand of my motorcycle (which is my REAL love). And I always wanted to learn to fly a helicopter, but that's not likely now, but that would have made me a pilot. So instead I am the pilot of my motorcycle... thus vstar_pilot.

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 1:39am
post #77 of 127

Trixy is my NTN Game name (you know the trivia game you play at restaurants/bars?), which later turned into my nickname by the friends that I always played with. When I got my first email account - dang, that was a long time ago, I didn't want my real name so I used my nickname and then added the IN AZ since I lived in Arizona.

PTLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTLA Posted 23 Dec 2008 , 2:16am
post #78 of 127

PTLA.Praise the Lord always

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 7:32pm
post #79 of 127

Mine is what's on my thighs....

Deanna

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 7:45pm
post #80 of 127

Great topic............

Mine is nothing fancy - just my given name......

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 8:07pm
post #81 of 127

My husbands name is Mark....so I am Marksgirl.

Sue

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 12:37am
post #82 of 127

When I was in 6th grade the kids teased me about being a bit fat. They called me Porky. I had slimmed down by 7th and 8th grade and changed the name to Korky, which became my GS camp name that I used for years as camp staff. Not too many use that name for me any more but I keep it because I like it. I added the O when I got married for my last name. Korkyo. icon_smile.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 1:44am
post #83 of 127

Mine is the nickname everyone who's known me for more than five minutes seems to call me and my year of birth.

icon_lol.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 1:45am
post #84 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchCake

Mine is what's on my thighs....

Deanna

ROFLMAO

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 11:49pm
post #85 of 127

Boring boring boring!!! My name and house #! I tried to be creative and but all that I tried was taken. I just put in whatever I could think of and this is the one that wasn't taken...now I use it everywhere b/c I can remember it!! LOL!! icon_lol.gif

tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 1:11am
post #86 of 127

Mine is shortened but it is also the name on the side of my concession trailer.
Triple D Delights which means my three Sons Dominic,Devin,Donovan
which are the Delights of my life. This is why I decorate and have a concession stand. It funds all their activities and they love working in the stand. thay are 7,11,13. my 7year old can twist off a wicked softserve cone. thnaks for sharing lots of fun

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 1:18am
post #87 of 127

Mine is my husband name and mine together, Tony and Edna, But sometimes people figure is I just weigh a ton! icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tcakes65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcakes65 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 1:46am
post #88 of 127

Mine is short for my business name, Metro Custom Cakes. The metro part is for the all typical "metropolitan" since we live in a big city. My husband is my business partner and has such artistic talent when it comes to cakes. Because he's a guy, a couple of friends teased him about being a "metro". icon_lol.gif We thought it was hilarious. He's definitely not, but because of the inside joke, it makes us like the name even more.

cb_one Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cb_one Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 5:19pm
post #89 of 127

Mines pretty boring as well..lol Intials of my name, and I was the first born, (one).
I used it years ago posting on different sites and it just stayed with me.

carmenid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmenid Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 5:33pm
post #90 of 127

same here...it is a combination of my first name and my middle name...Carmen Enid

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%