Yippee! Cake Boss For Christmas!

Business By cakesdivine Updated 27 Dec 2008 , 1:31am by cakesdivine

cakesdivine Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 5:06pm
post #1 of 9

Okay, so I tell my hubby that for Christmas all I want is for him to join me at Church for the Christmas service. He (as expected) said NO WAY! I'll give you anything else you want but NOT THAT!, So I said I want the Cake Boss program! He said done deal! Now I have to decide which computer to put it on. icon_biggrin.gif

We have 3, the laptop, which has our dance studio biz program on it, and it is having issues lately, my super old computer - I don't think it has all the requirements for it however, and my son's computer that he doesn't need now that he has moved to Houston. It is a year old, but has Vista Windows. I am thinking his is the best solution (I did buy it originally for me afterall, but some of my programs that I use on my comp aren't compatible with Vista so I gave the new one to him, instead of my old one, which was the original plan... icon_lol.gif )

Or maybe I can convice the DH to add a new laptop as well...He did say anything but... icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
sari66 Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 11:46pm
post #2 of 9

Cool congrats!!

shanasweets Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 1:59am
post #3 of 9

I use cake boss with my vista, no problems. YOu will love it.

Susie53 Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 2:04am
post #4 of 9

Congratulations!

cakesbykitty Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 2:15am
post #5 of 9

i was thinking about getting it but am running a new laptop with Vista... is there something i should know?

kelleym Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 5:36am
post #6 of 9

From our FAQ:

Will CakeBoss work on my new Vista operating system?
Yes! Just follow our step-by-step instructions for Vista installation.

icon_biggrin.gif

Ursula40 Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 12:34am
post #7 of 9

Congrats on the program, it's worth every penny, especially as Kelley and Jon are ALWAYS on hand to help out, when something goes wrong. Had a problem with my computer and Jon fixed it online, as soon as we could get the timing coordinated (had to be online for that with a 12 hour time difference)Now THAT is what I call commitment and customer service

liapsim Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 1:00am
post #8 of 9

Congratulations!!! Enjoy it!!

cakesdivine Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 1:31am
post #9 of 9

Thanks, but what I have found is that it really doesn't do what I need it to do. So until they get a few of the items they are planning on doing (ie: fixed priced items module that auto feeds your set prices into the order form) All it is right now for me is a more organized location I can store my orders other than on paper laying around my office icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%