Those are all great choices!
I also really like the christmas mice, snowmen and penguins for this time of the year. Here's a pic of one of my favourite christmas mice done by TiaCakes.
That mouse is too cute!
Another addition I forgot to make were the melted snowmen cookies by dailey
A few of my favorite things:
1. Indydebi's Crusting BC icing
2. Aine2's figurine tutorials
3. Sugarshack's BC and fondant tips and tutorials
4. The ability to ask even the silliest questions, and get greeted warmly, with more help than I could ever imagine
5. Chutzpah, because she makes me laugh
Edited for my horrific spelling, what my English teacher must think of me now.
This is awesome.... I love the cake balls..I was just making some!
The Melvira method.
1. Cake Central
2. All the Great People on CC
3. Toba Garretts Glaze
4. IndyDebi's wisdom and humor
5. Tonedna's great instruction videos
6. Aine5's great instruction videos
Thank you so much to all of you who have made this year a great year!
Lorraine's tutorials & the inspiring figures she creates
The wonderful friendship & helpful people on CC
Heath & Jackie for giving us this wonderful site
All the wonderful hints & tips everyone shares
All the beautiful cakes that are such a pleasure to see.
These are just a few of my favorite things (& people)
Merry Christmas to all of you & A peaceful, Happy & Prosperous New Year
Cake Central for sure !
tonedna,s Beautiful cakes, & youtube,s
Sugarshacks awesome work.
Aine2's figurine tutorials
Finding out about bettercreme. Thx Mel!
My awesome buddies I have made on this site!
Being able to get an answer to any & everything you need to know !
Merry Christmas !
1. Cake Central (Thank you Jackie and Heath!)
2. The Cookie Gallery
3. Antonia 74 for her royal icing, cookies, and tutorial
4. Anything TracyLh makes
5. Anything JenWhitlock makes
6. Anything Yankeegal makes
7. Anything Bakinccc makes
8. All of the other inspiring "cookie artists" I have seen on this site (I know I left some other favorite people out, but the ones listed were off the top of my head).
To many to name, I love it all
my CC family!
The melting snowmen cookies are about hilarious! Well done but with a great sense of humor! Love them!
*Seeing one of my cakes on the popular list on the home page
*Getting an answer or inspiration from someone who I would have otherwise never have met
*Coming up with and sharing some halfway decent ideas over the years
*Having my preconceived notions about someone shattered when I see a pic of them!!
*The AMAZING friendships I have made here
And how about
*How flippin' gorgeous Jackie is...? It's kind of making me mad. Hehehe.
Cake Central and everyone and everything I get to see and learn here everyday.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!!
1. The great and inspiring gallery-it's my go to for ideas and creative suggestions.
2. The great advice and opinions from my fellow CC users.
3. Learning that there is more than one way to make buttercream- there are tons!
4. Learning all that you can do to a little box of cake mix- i had no idea, lol
I am so glad that CakeCentral exists, i know more today than last year because of it. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow Cake Decorators!!!!
Here are just a few of my favorite, but there is still so many more.
1. Finding CC (Thanks Jackie & Heath)
2. Meeting the WONDERFUL! CARING! HELPFUL! and SHARING! people I have been bless to meet on here!
3. Sharon (AKA, Sugarshack, her bc recipe, tips, her help and her dvd's) she is an angel.
4. Aine2's figurine tutorials and photos
5. IndyDebi, who when I first join CC, gave me some advice (when I did my grand daughters birthday cake) that I will never forget.
6. Mel, who has made me laugh in so many of her post.
7. A wonderful PM from JaneK, that made me feel good about a comment I had made.
8. Edna, for her wonderful video tutorials and Antonia's RI.
9. All the members on CC that have shared their, photos, recipes, tips, helpful advice, ideas and good times with me and others... the ones who have been there for me and others, when hardship, hardtimes, and heartaches have fallen upon us. Thank You ALL!!!
What an AMAZING! site with some AMAZING! people. May God Bless and be with each and everyone of you & those you hold dear to your heart...during the holiday season and in the days to follow!
God Bless & Happy Hoildays,
The vast amount of knowledge available on CC and all the helpful individuals who jump right in to help out with any question. And to Heath and Jackie for allowing this to stay a free site (no paid membership.) That's awesome guys!
I love the fact that I have learned so much and have tried things I would never have tried had it not been for CC. Got to love Heath and Jackie for keeping this site free and doing all of the upgrades and upkeep to keep it running smooth.
I also love the friendships I've made her on CC.
1. Cake Central - I never ever get tired of looking through the galleries. I love all the cakes. I love all the ideas and things I've learned and all the wonderful decorators who are so willing to share. This site is just too awesome for words.
2. Buttercream decorated cakes. There is something about cakes done with fancy borders and buttercream flowers and pictures that I love. Have you seen cakery's cakes. If you haven't, you should, she is a master.
Or cakemommy. Hers are great.
3. White Almond Sour Cream Cake (WASC) - best cake ever invented.
4. Have to join melvira and say that seeing one of my cakes on the front page is definitely a favorite thing.
6. My computer
7. Seeing Jackie with that big green bow on her head. Not to mention her cute little elf costume.
8. And last but actually first on my list, my kids and family and God and all His blessings.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
A few things I LOVE:
~the Forum is a HUGE timesaver.
~The unexpected friendships I've made and stories we've shared.
~The boundless generosity of people willing to share ideas.
~Yankeegal, Indydebi, and others who are always willing to answer my abyss of questions... when I have little knowledge to offer in exchange.
I really love the entire site - CC, Jackie & Heath!!
Leahs, Sugarshack, IndyDebi, Melvira, Cakery and oh so many more - are so helpful and encouraging!
1 Hour on CC equals 8 hours of class time!! Look at all the time I've saved!LOL!!
A special love and thanks for CC allowing others to advertise classes for us 'commoners' to attend so that we can learn more!!
All of the tutorials and videos - from Aine to Toedna - they are all fantastic!!
The galleries and the descriptions provided are pure gold in my book!
And then there are the Forums - from fun - to invaluable lessons - to business help on how to handle 'those' customers - to sharing our faith and prayers.
And then where would we be without Tobas glace, Antonios 74 royal, NFSC & WASC!!!
These are but just a FEW of MY favorite things!!
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year too!!
The CC Comunity (Jackie And Heath)
All the Friends I have made on this site
Al the Advice
All the recipies
And so so many more
Merry Christmas to all and a Prosperous New Year
My number 1 is the forums, don't get me wrong, I love caking, but I feel like I have a family member that I can talk to at anytime of day, and ask questions to and that is the most important thing to me. Thank you all for being supportive and bless you all, your talent is just unbelievable.
2. Tonedna's gumpaste tutorials rock!!!! So detailed and hubby will sit there and watch it with me.
3. Debi's icing, my family loves it. ( they moved onto chocolate because it's the holiday season, but i'll make it for them soon
4. Janh, no matter what the question is, Jan has got more than enough answers. (I need to fly you out here because my sister in law asks way too many questions)
5. Chutzpah, no matter how bad of a day i'm having, I can count on you to make me smile.
I love cc and I am thankful to Jackie and Heath for being so creative and giving so much of their time to put this site up. I honestly hope that you both recieve a lot of great blessings for being so kind.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, To everyone!!!!!!!!
My favorite things are.....
1) Cake Central...Thanks A Bunch!!
3) Crusting Buttercream
If I would've never joined this close-knit community, I would've still been doing boring sheet cakes and would've never tried my hand at 3d cakes....therefor, I wouldn't be getting as much business as i do. Thanks to everyone who has answered any of my questions, responded to my posts and given me much needed advice (whether I wanted to hear it or not). Thanks, Merry Christmas and Stay safe!
Sugar Shacks Awesome Tutorial Videos
Being able to find advice and recipe's in a second
Everything on Cake Central...I love this site, it's so helpful!
Cake Central for sure!!!
And all the many friends I have on here!
Thank you and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all!!
l. Cake Central for giving us the chance to get useful information from some very talented people.
2. Indydebi for her down to earth, no nonsense, advice in the forums.
3. Toneda and Aines tutorials-a big help!
4. The questions that are asked in the forums that, in the end, help all of us.
5. For a lot of caring and considerate people on CC, that take the time to help anyone become a better caker.
6. For the continuing education we receive.
Merry Christmas all!
First and foremost, Heath and Jackie. Thanks for all that you do!!!! Secondly, all the CCer's who give so unselfishly of themselves with answers to questions, recipes and cake ideas. The helpful people here have given me the courage to try things I never thought I could do. Thanks to all of you and wishes for a very Merry Christmas to you all!!!
My favorite things are...
-Cake Central (Yeah!)
-Cake Central español.com
-My CC´s friends Sisita, Cakedesings, Minalove,Lulu,Arnab,Bizcocho, Awiscar & etc.
-Cupcakes en español
- How To Make a Gumpaste Bow
- How To Color Your Icing
-The smiles at my 2 daughters´s faces
-my husband´s hug
& the rainy days, the stars,the flowers, the little gumpaste animals...
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!!
I'm still pretty new at CC but here are a few of my favorite things:
-My wonderful 3 boys.
-MY NEW BAKERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (opening Jan 1)
-Heath and Jackie for my new addiction!!!!
-Indydebi's sense of humor and straight forward advice. (I LOL when I read just about every one of her posts!!)
-Kakeladi's WASC!! So moist and comes out perfect every time.
-The unconditional help and advice from all you CCers.
-The WONDERFUL talent and inspiration on CC.
-Edna's tutorials. She is SO DARN CUTE!!
-CC Acronyms Hee Hee
-Leveling my cakes when they're warm out of the oven by gently pressing down on them... Who knew??
-and on and on and on
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! You guys are great!!