Need Opinion On Business Logo

Business By lexi55033 Updated 18 Dec 2008 , 6:00am by tinygoose

4them Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4them Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 11:44pm
post #31 of 36

I like all of them, I actually use to logos, because i could not decide, what i have found is one appeal to the young and the other appeal to those of us that want to be young, cut back on the roses

Yazmin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yazmin Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 11:54pm
post #32 of 36

Option #1, it caught my eye right away.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 12:03am
post #33 of 36

Oh, oh! I actually get to dust off my minor in graphic design! Most definately #2. The first one is far too busy. Try coloring in the lettering on #1 in red and see what you think of that. Might tie it together more. Also, I wonder about making the image (the cake and cupcake) a tad bigger. Just my two cents!

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 3:22am
post #34 of 36

The new version is perfect!

higginspeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
higginspeg Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 3:38am
post #35 of 36

I prefer the 2nd. I think you should color your letters red, and leave the highlights red on the cake and cupcake like you have them. It ties it together, and you got your rose in there on your logo. The first one was really busy, but it was very cute, and I agree that your name should be the thing remembered. I used to own a transcription company called Dictate-to-me. It was a play on surgical word forms (like lobotomy). I had it on my checks and I had people say I think of that name all the time. It stuck with them. So, it's important that your name be remembered, as well as your logo. They might not remember your name, but see your logo and go, yeah them! For my someday when i can live up to Texas standards for a home commercial kitchen business, I have chosen the name Top That! Cake Designs. I'll have to upload my email another time.

tinygoose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinygoose Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 6:00am
post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi55033

Okay, I've read everyone's comments and appreciate the feedback. So, what do you guys think of this?

I like that one alot!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%