Very Frustrated. Can't Post My Cookie Pictures

Baking By Fairytale Updated 17 Dec 2008 , 12:14am by bobwonderbuns

Fairytale Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:38am
post #1 of 14

I went to post some cookies I made but I keep getting a message saying the photo is a duplicate. That's impossible since I just took the picture yesterday. I checked my album, plus the "Last posted" section and the picture is nowhere to be found. Every time I post something in the tech support section, I don't get a response. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions. Here is the picture I was trying to post. It's tiny cookies, each less than 1". Made 110 of these for a cookie exchange at work. Only took one batch of dough.

Sorry for the frustration. Thanks for listening.

13 replies
Peeverly Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 12:03pm
post #2 of 14

Fairytale, we've got to get this fixed. These cookies are awesome. I wish I could see them better though. Someone will come through with a solution. Thanks for posting them here so we could at least get a glimpse of your incredible cookies (as usual). icon_biggrin.gif

GeminiRJ Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 12:43pm
post #3 of 14

I'm so glad you posted your picture and gave us a chance to see your wonderful cookies! Your decorating skills have always been impressive and it's a day brightener to see your work.

nickshalfpint Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:12pm
post #4 of 14

Those are really cute. That's a really good idea.

TracyLH Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:22pm
post #5 of 14

icon_eek.gif Less than an inch! Look at that detailing! To say tjat your work is amazing is an understatement! I hope you can put them in the gallery soon! I had the same frustration with my turkey cookies!

JodieF Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:37pm
post #6 of 14

Rename the photo! I'm sure that's what the duplicate, not the photo itself. If you've posted a picture that's also names 75.jpg, it won't let you post another one.
Right click on the photo and choose rename.

SweetDreamsAT Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 3:04pm
post #7 of 14

Fairytale - those are just precious!! The colors, the detail, the tiny-ness... all just wonderful. And they look so cute in the takeout boxes you used. There are 22 smiling faces at work today!! icon_biggrin.gif

Fairytale Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 6:34pm
post #8 of 14

Thanks so much for the nice comments and suggestions. I'll try to rename them and post in my album.

Merry Christmas icon_biggrin.gif

SILVERCAT Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 6:40pm
post #9 of 14

I tried uploading them and it just kept saying processing! Very AWESOME job on the detail!

momdalejr Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 7:01pm
post #10 of 14

I am so glad someone else is frustrated.... I have been trying for the past 3 weeks every day to post my christmas cakes.....Will keep trying.. if you have any suggestions pllleeeaaassseee let me know... thanks and I just did snowflake cookies.. nothin like your .... great job...

Fairytale Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 11:12pm
post #11 of 14

Looks like I'm not alone. Sorry some of you are also have this problem. Also, I'm not getting email notifications. On the bright side, I was finally able to upload one of my cakes as my avitar. That took me 2 years. Also, I just renamed the photo and IT POSTED!!!! Thanks so much for your suggestions (and I'm glad you liked the cookies).

Amifsud Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 11:42pm
post #12 of 14

I have been trying to post my cookie photos all morning and it is not working either. Any suggestions? I tried changing the name and it did not work icon_sad.gif

Fairytale Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 12:06am
post #13 of 14
Originally Posted by Amifsud

I have been trying to post my cookie photos all morning and it is not working either. Any suggestions? I tried changing the name and it did not work icon_sad.gif

Boy, I'm stumped. Maybe wait another day and try. This is very discouraging.

bobwonderbuns Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 12:14am
post #14 of 14

Fairytale I just saw that picture on the home page. Perhaps it did get fixed after all! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%