I Want To Share My First Tt

Decorating By Frankyola Updated 19 Dec 2008 , 4:52am by AKA_cupcakeshoppe

Frankyola Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 2:49am
post #1 of 10

Hi girls I want to share my first TT, (thank's eneq for everything) I hope you guys like it, please give me your opinion so I can improve my self. icon_smile.gif

Thank You so much

Frankyia thumbs_up.gif
LL

9 replies
Malakin Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 3:00am
post #2 of 10

Neat colors and design. What's the topper?

Frankyola Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 3:41am
post #3 of 10

The toper it is an edible image of Hana montana and a pearl neckece (edible) whit pearl dust 3 GP roses and some swirls.

Thank You

P.S. I got the idea from eneq galery. thumbs_up.gif

kandu001 Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 4:01am
post #4 of 10

Wow! Nothing to improve upon! It's great!

Frankyola Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 5:53am
post #5 of 10

Thank You so muchs Malakin and Kandu001 for your nice comments thumbs_up.gificon_smile.gif

cakebaker1957 Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 8:10pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankyola

Hi girls I want to share my first TT, (thank's eneq for everything) I hope you guys like it, please give me your opinion so I can improve my self. icon_smile.gif

Thank You so much

Frankyia thumbs_up.gif

TT is this a topsy turvy cake? i want to do one but i only want the top layer to be slanted any advise this will also be my first one, Great colors,

PattyLen Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 9:39pm
post #7 of 10

LOL, I thought she meant Than Than!

Frankyola Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 4:22am
post #8 of 10

Hi and thank you all so much for all you valuable comments and I know all the people here are Masters and you guys are going to be honest and that way I can improve my self. I am happy to know all you guys opinion because like I said Never took classes and everything I do it is asking here and there, all you guys here in CC are so nice an have such patience with people like me because I always bothering asking and asking, anyway it is only for hobby this cake was for my nice and she loooove icon_smile.gif , the other cakes are for family members and I usually give them to my neighbors they love my cakes (at least how they taste icon_lol.gif ).

I think I didn't build it right because all the angles are on the back of the cake icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif , and the picture are in other angle.

Cakebaker1957: I am pretty sure some other Masters can help you more than me on this kind of cakes but good luck I am petty sure you are going to do an amazing job.

PattyLen: Thank You for your comment too. Your cakes are sooo pretty you are so talented God bless your hands icon_smile.gif

Thank You all gain for your comments blessings for you and your family. icon_smile.gif

Frankyola Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 11:47pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyLen

LOL, I thought she meant Than Than!

Hi patylen and cakebaker 1957 I just want to give you some information about topsy turvys if you want a little more send me your e-mail and I can send it to you (the file it is too long) icon_smile.gif

What Makes It a Topsy Turvy Cake?

A Topsy Turvy cake can be two layers high or several layers, depending on the courage and skill of the baker. The layers may be roundish, squarish, triangular or even spherical in nature. The main thing that makes these awesome desserts what they are is that they look as if they are about to tumble over at any moment or have, perhaps, recently been transported across a bumpy road or built during an earthquake. Yet, they are, in fact, quite nicely balanced and will last until it is time to cut the cake and dive in.

I hope this help. icon_wink.gif

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 4:52am
post #10 of 10

lovely cake! Can you tell us how you did the draped fondant on the top tier? I'm trying to do something like that and would love to know how. Thanks!

I love Hannah MOntana! whooo!!! heehee

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%